Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I though i would just tell tell you that i have a new car coming soon planning to order it next week.i have got some serious mods planned for it a no its not a savage.i' not going to tell you what it is but let the guessing begin!

·
Registered
660 Posts
TNX
, monster GT,T-maxxyou should of got a savage

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
I hate guessing games
Its gonna be a fully sick ultra modded super hornet isn't it

·
Registered
660 Posts
T-maxx are a great car
dont bag them
, my brothers t-maxx pops wheelies on a 20 tooth clutch bell, 72 tooth spur gear

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
if the savage had a 72 tooth spur it would live on its roof. you would need a 22 tooth cb.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah the first hop up will be a set of mambo's and big joes and another set of mambos and maxx mulchers,better servo, a couple of bodies (hummer and 2004 f150)reciever pack you no all the normal stuff

·
Registered
477 Posts
i knew u weregoin to get a tnx...u love them..u never stop talking aobut them..lol...well u will have to tell us how she goes...and rade it against a savage and see who wins

Edited by: X

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i will race a savage i love them to bits when i first laid eyes onem at the lhs i was in lovewith them sooomuch,then i looked at the savage next to it and it did nothing for me

yeah well saturday i'm off to the lhs to get a battery charger and batt pack and a reciever pack

in the racing state i would say that the tnx would beat a savvy around the track in terms of a drag race it would be close but i think tnx would pull away in the end due to higher top speed in terms of bashing i'm sure the savvy will win,there just so strong

guys i'm talking about a stock savvy 25 not your highly modded savvy with there picco's and stuffEdited by: mini-t

·
Registered
17 Posts
mini-t said:
looks like i will be only tnx owner on ausrc

like nismo said, u better make that theSECOND TNX owner on Aus RC

i bought one a week or so ago... its a great truck, ul love it. Edited by: treble

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh thats good to know can't wait but mine will the only fully modded tnx on ausrc

lol or at least thats what i hope

·
Registered
477 Posts
mini-t said:
oh thats good to know can't wait but mine will the only fully modded tnx on ausrc

whats stopping treble from ahving a fully hopped up tnx??

i get the bragging rights to say...i have the only fully hopped up xfactor on ausrc..and my truck was voted the second best truck on the xtm xfactor forum! and that was a worldwide comp!! so im proud

·
Registered
17 Posts
mini-t said:

well, my anodised aluminium suspension arms are already on their way from the US!!!
... Iplan to hop it up heaps. but over time.

it will be good to have someone to share tips with

where do u live mini-t? did someone say TNX bash?

Edited by: treble

·
Registered
17 Posts
just wondering... I know the TNX is a TGM-03 chassis, But can u whack TGM-02 (terra Crusher)parts on it!?!?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i'm in perth yeah some tnx parts are interchangable with terra crushers bits may i ask where your hop ups are coming from

1 - 20 of 40 Posts