Main pirorities:
AMBrc Lap Timing Equipment - In Progress
Taking over Earth - In Progress
Sponsorship deals - In Progress

Club Inventory:
1. 15+ rolls of 50mm Black Ag pipe.
2. Laptop with software (lap timing).
3. 25m sqaure of carpet.
4. Lap counting equipment (numbers, stop-watch).
5. Visibility Vests for marshalling.
6. 40ft Container.

Materials and Items wanted.
2. Metal pegs or welding sticks - To peg down the Ag pipe.
3. Witches Hats/Markers.
4. Soft drinks for fund raising.
5. Light snacks (chips, chocolates, ect) or BBQ for fund raising.

Of course, cash is always welcome which will be used towards the setup of the club and track. Note, all club expences and total balence will be noted and kept up to date on the forum so everyone knows where the money is going.

Bank of Queensland Account details:
Account Name: Queensland Offroad Large Scale Inc
Account Number: 21479977
BSB Number: 124-076

· Registered
110 Posts
Hi Everyone and Happy New Year :thumb:
Let’s make the New Year a happy and enjoyable year foe racing and fun!
I am enjoying some time off from racing over this Christmas Holliday’s and looking forward to racing next year.

Tony G (The blast from the past with a bang!!!) has given me some parts to sell for him. It is about $200.00 worth. He asked me to donate this to the club. I have mentioned at the last meeting that I will donate $50.00 towards the new track.

I have come up with this idea to use this money to raise more funds.
Here it is:
I have invested this $250.00 in a new Zenoah 28 cc long block:
- Ceramic bearings $47.90
- crank shaft $57.30
- Zenoah oil Seals $10.00
- Lighten piston $35.00
- Zenoah G290 4 bolt head $125.50
- Zenoah 4 bolt crankcases $73.95
- ADA alloy manifold $41.80
- 813 carby $56.20

TOTAL VALUE $447.65

I am giving this engine to the club, hoping that the rest of the members will help out and dig deep to make donations as well.
I suggest putting this engine up for auction and the starting bid should be $250.00.

Please give the club some feedback on this as this engine now belongs to You!
You decide what you want to do with it!

REMEMBER THIS CLUB HAS BEEN STARTED BY US FOR US AND IT CAN ONLY BECOME SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE OF US!
Kris :D

· Premium Member
10,301 Posts
Maybe raffle it, say 100 tickets @ $10 per ticket, just a suggestion

· Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good idea guys, I think Steve S has the account details so hopefully he'll chime in soon.

Don't forget our first offical race meet at belmont shooting complex on the proposed oval on the 24th Jan. We need to make a very strong apperence for the clubs sake in order to get us another step closer to our goals.

Tom

· Registered
105 Posts
the bank details should be up asap me and tony will get on to this next week when the xmas/new year kaos is over
thank you all for been patient
we will be steping it up in the next few weeks and getting back to some kind of regularity etc
once again thank you all and have a happy new year :thumb:
BRING ON 2010 !!!

· Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Updating the thread to QORLS current standing. Please let us know if there is anything you can donate or contribute to as it will be greatly appreciated by all of us.

· Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Important update everyone,

As of the 25th March, 2010 - QORLS is now insured by ORRCA and covered with public liability insurance.

Just another obsticle overcome everyone, things are looking very well :thumb:

· Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update:
Bank of QLD bank account is being setup. Account info will be available within next week.

QORLS also now owns a 40ft container. If anyone knows of a place where we can store it untill we find a permanant home, it would be helpfull.

thanks
tom

· Registered
105 Posts
"QORLS also now owns a 40ft container. If anyone knows of a place where we can store it untill we find a permanant home, it would be helpfull."

i asked my boss 2 weeks ago and he said ok but i will double check with him on monday when he gets back :thumb:
location is at antimony street ,carole park ,4300
maybe someone could ring around to get prices on transporting it :D

· Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If your keen to donate them, just bring them along to the next race and we'll collect them then :)

· Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump.

QORLS will be purchacing a 40ft Container this weekend and will be delivered to Belmont this weekend by the 22nd August. :thumb:

· Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sounds great!

Just bring the bbq along at the next race meeting and we can store it inside the container :)

Thank you :thumb:

· Registered
105 Posts
the club are now proud owners of a brand new set of stairs for the drivers stand kindly donated to us by my boss Carl Janson @ JG Turning and Tooling , carole park ,32713459
HUGE thank you to trev for giving up his spare time after work tonight to help me build these :thumb:
enjoy !!

· Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well done steve!

Very much appreciated by everyone :)

The stairs are planned be fitted before the next race meet after the 12th.

Please send our kind words to Carl for us steve ;)

· Registered
110 Posts
Thank you Steve and Trev for making the stringers. I thanked your boss today on clubs behalf. Well done Steve.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.