Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

ive finally decide to buy a nitro truck
, have any of you guys had any exerience with the CEN mt2 cause i can pick one up relatively cheap and it looks alright for the price.

i want a truck that is easy to fix and replace parts but also hasgood performance, im a newby to nitro so bare with me........

any help appreciated

cheers

microEdited by: microfan

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i just need a little more convincing for the savage, its a lot of money ready to run, is it really worth it?
i just want a truck that always wants to run when ever i want it a is very strong...........

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
The savage is all that you want micro. If i never attemped stupid stuff with my savy it would go for months and months with no troubles. Im not convinced of the quality of the cen's. Ive wanted a nitro stadium truck, i wouldn't mind a hpi

·
Registered
222 Posts
ive got a couple of mates with mt2's and whle they are allright, they dont seem to be indestructable like the savage. both of them have spent over $200US on alloy bits and pieces to replace the bits they keep breaking (a arms, c hubs, hinge pins mostly) and the dogbones are a bit rattley.

i was thinking about getting one myself, but im still leaning toward the savage. in the monster truck world, bigger is better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.