Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 325 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CEN Racing is proud to introduce the biggest, meanest monster truck ever released in the R/C world. Built to out climb, out power, and drive over all other trucks. The Genesis comes standard with our huge and high performance racing engine connected to an adjustable 3-speed transmission for brutal bottom end torque while still maintaining good top end speed. The Genesis's unique suspension set-up adds extra dampening to smooth out the toughest terrain and still keep itself on the wheels during high speed cornering. This truck was design for the hardcore monster truck fanatic. Simply compare features included standard on the Genesis and the choice is simple.

Main Features:
<UL>
<LI>.46 Big Block</LI>
<LI>7.5 inch Tyres</LI>
<LI>4 Wheel Steering</LI>
<LI>3 Speed Transmission</LI>
<LI>Heaps more - check the website...</LI>[/list]

Go directly to the CEN website at: http://www.cenracing.com
Or directly to the Genesis at: http://www.cenracing.com/cars/genesis/genesis.html
Edited by: AUSRC

·
Registered
29 Posts
it will be weak as my mate has a cen touring car and cen use the weakest materials they can find to save money they are very stingue.

·
Registered
158 Posts
are yousure, the mt2 is a excellent truck thats holds up according to wildhobbies, and the cen genesis specs make it sound likeitis not aweak truck, when does that come available for sale does anyone know?Edited by: Star Guitar

·
Registered
29 Posts
but you can see it looks weak look at the tzps they look like plastic i wouldn't buy a cen if my life depended on it biggest waste of money ever. that is my opinion.

·
Registered
158 Posts
the genises has stronger joints than the savage 25, has the same as the ss, it has a 4 disc braking system, savage has 1, it has a 3 speed tranny, same type as the terra crusher, it has working shock reservoirs, the plastic parts are identicle to that of the savage, same as the TVP construction

·
Registered
29 Posts
i still wouldn't touch one. but sure you can buy it and tell me how it went if in 2weeks you haven't broken anything then i might consider. but i know all of the other cens are weak as.

·
Registered
472 Posts
i have spoken to a few people in the know and they would not touch cen with a 100 foot barge pole...give them a year or so...they will re release this truck and fix all the bugs...then it will be a contender with the savage

G

·
JoNo-vs-SAVAGE said:
i have spoken to a few people in the know and they would not touch cen with a 100 foot barge pole...give them a year or so...they will re release this truck and fix all the bugs...then it will be a contender with the savage

I agree....but if i have an extra thousang lying around somewhere......why not?! :D

G

·
maxmod said:
but you can see it looks weak look at the tzps they look like plastic i wouldn't buy a cen if my life depended on it biggest waste of money ever. that is my opinion.

Buy alloy front arms, back arms, front and back shock towers....thats a start and worth buying if there arnt no problems with the engien

·
Registered
352 Posts
but u have to gonna hold on for a while, remember when the Savage 21 was released? how many alloy parts were there? not many, so i would rather wait for at lease 6months after release so Cen can flatten out any bugs.

G

·
I HAVE A SAVAGE AND MY FREIND HAS A BFT. THEY ARE ADAQUETE. HOWEVER, I HAD THE PLEASURE OF SEEING THE GENESIS IN PERSON, AS I LIVE NEAR CEN. THEY WERE DOING SOME TESTING ON IT. I MUST SAY THAT TRUCK IS BAD AZZ.!!!! I READ THE COMMENTS THAT MAXMOD SAID. AFTER SEEING THE TRUCK I COMPLETELY DISAGREE. CEN SEEMS TO BE GETTING THEIR ACT TOGETHER. CUZ THAT TRUCK WAS AWSOME. DID YOU KNOW THEY EVEN HAVE A RTR SEDAN THAT GOES 73MPH OUT OF THE BOX? RIDICULOUS. THEY SAID THAT THE COST OF THE TRUCK WILL BE AROUND $500-$550 U.S. STREET PRICE. I THINK MY SAVAGE IS GOING ON THE MARKET ASAP SO I CAN BUY THIS ONE.

G

·
even though CEN stole the TVP design from HPI

the TVP's are aluminum hard anodizing makes them look as is they where powder coated

also theres a few things on the CEN that i wouldn't mind

the HD universals and shafts larger tank Resovior shocks and the 7 1/2 in wheels
and the .46 BB eng

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Im thinking the CEN runs the same motor as the truckzilla! does anyone know for sure?

G

·
I ve read that its a totally new engine and not the same as the truckzilla.

Heres are a some vids

http://www.zertuchegroup.com/home.htm

To me it doesnt look to handle that well, but i guesspeople with them are the ones that know.

Ithink aLST will be my next truck, but at the moment im quite happy with a savage

·
Registered
761 Posts
RMA29 said:
even though CEN stole the TVP design from HPI

the TVP's are aluminum hard anodizing makes them look as is they where powder coated

also theres a few things on the CEN that i wouldn't mind

the HD universals and shafts larger tank Resovior shocks and the 7 1/2 in wheels
and the .46 BB eng

Actuall... The original TVP design came from an old Kyosho truck. It was the first to use TVP's.

·
Registered
477 Posts
the four wheel steering would be hard to use i reckon.. turning at high speed..!!

i dont think it is as good as a lst or savage

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Time will tell if it is as good or not. Any deascent radio would be able to dial down the effect of the 4WS if it was needed. I like the idea of 4WS though. Steering is the only thing MT's struggle with.

1 - 20 of 325 Posts