Australian RC Forums banner
181 - 200 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Now where's my new 6T, time to get wrenchin.
Maybe when I'm forced into retirement you can use mine if you don't have one by then :D

·
Registered
488 Posts
woo hoo got my fuel :D

·
Registered
569 Posts
Woo Hoo 15 min 58 seconds from Flanno ! thats some kinda crazy tank time

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hey All Check out the new MM Fuel BUDDY on line now :)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
C2 Blue Dot A main, I'v got a buddy, and friends too :D

I think the 10L buddy is a great idea MASSIVE !

But then, who cares what I think ?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Well try to find you someone in Canberra that cares what you think, maybe Papa will know someone that will listen.....

·
Registered
569 Posts
Everybody needs a buddy !

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·
Guys I recieved a new batch of Amain C2 Fuel a couple of week ago. I ran it at the gold coast 2 day event this weekend and noticed it smells a lot like meccamo fuel now..(sweet:thumb:). Has anyone noticed this. It's not blue dot but it sure does smell a lot different to the previous c2 I've used.

Also I noticed my tune was way different. With this batch of fuel the Go engine would always flame out with my usual LRP#6 plug and I had to resort using an OS3 plug. The OS3 plug made a huge difference and the engine ran sweet all weekend.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Guys I recieved a new batch of Amain C2 Fuel a couple of week ago. I ran it at the gold coast 2 day event this weekend and noticed it smells a lot like meccamo fuel now..(sweet:thumb:). Has anyone noticed this. It's not blue dot but it sure does smell a lot different to the previous c2 I've used.

Also I noticed my tune was way different. With this batch of fuel the Go engine would always flame out with my usual LRP#6 plug and I had to resort using an OS3 plug. The OS3 plug made a huge difference and the engine ran sweet all weekend.
bonus, you might have ended up with blue dot:cool:for the price of standard.

lol hey mark can i get 25LT of what he's got;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·

bonus, you might have ended up with blue dot:cool:for the price of standard.

lol hey mark can i get 25LT of what he's got;)
Yeh not sure. I noticed someone else had blue dot and thier's was a much lighter colour. My C2 was much darker in colour and very much the same as the other c2 that i've had in the past.

·
Registered
569 Posts
We have changed nitro , we were using Pro Nitro standard but now getting Pro Nitro Plus. Its about .02% higher in purity. So it brings it up to 99.97 % . its a little more expensive but its worth it !

All MM fuels will now be made with this Nitro including the RTR EXPA HB44 and Main Range of fuels !

Cheers and glad you like it !

MM

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
We have changed nitro , we were using Pro Nitro standard but now getting Pro Nitro Plus. Its about .02% higher in purity. So it brings it up to 99.97 % . its a little more expensive but its worth it !

All MM fuels will now be made with this Nitro including the RTR EXPA HB44 and Main Range of fuels !

Cheers and glad you like it !

MM
Mark as I said... once I re-tuned it it ran great. There was a noticable difference. And I love the smell:) Does having a purer nitro require a hotter plug? I found it real hard to keep a tune with the LRP#6 plug. Once I chucked in the OS3 it was all sweet. And the LRP#6 plug I was using was new out of the packet.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
You try a OS p5 or RB 5 ?

Thats what I run.

In saying that, it depends on climate, your pipe etc etc etc..

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Well being the C2 thread this fuel contains Caster.......

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
im thinking a better get some more amain fuel c2 blue dot , i have been lazy to order another 10 lt when i used earlier in the year it was awsome motor ran very smooth and idled nicley

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
im thinking a better get some more amain fuel c2 blue dot , i have been lazy to order another 10 lt when i used earlier in the year it was awsome motor ran very smooth and idled nicley
Sure does. :D

Sorry, Photo should be in the MG66 thread .

At least it's powered by C2Amain Blue Dot :eek:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Congrats to the MM / RCHZ Race Team on bringing in

1st place Truggy SA Titles

1.2 & 3 in Monster Truck

All A MAin Fuels and Go Engines !

Cheers Guys !

181 - 200 of 223 Posts