Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my first dealing with Racing Line Hobbies in Sydney , never again !

Ordered a Savage SS , radio gear , 2 high Torque Servos , Starter kit , Motor Saver Air filter, Force 25 motor andspareglow plugs .

Recieved SS kit last week , alls fine so far . Second package was delivered today . To my dismay , there was a $40 Radio , 1 hi torque and 1 low torque servo and the force 25. So i am missing alot of stuff and are unable to run my truck as motor came withno glow plugs (would have borrowed starter kit).

Better yet , been trying to ring this shop for the last 4 hours for an explanation and a bit of a vent but their phone has been engaged all morning.

So , after being shafted by this dubious shop , i now face a round trip of around 300km to by the essential equipment to start my truck .

1 not so very happy customer , you have been warned .

Simon

·
Registered
222 Posts
i deal with racinglinehobbies frequently, and have found them to be pretty good actually. Obviously something went wrong in this case... but i can only suggest to get hold of them, as I cant imagine them not sortingit out, posthaste, as they are very reliable and good to deal with in my experience...

EDIT --> Website says....

Due to increased demand we have changed our opening hours to 9am - 5.30pm Tuesday - Friday and Saturdays 9am - 1pm, we will be closed Sundays (Racing) & Mondays (Rest). Phone: 9808 5300.. Our shop has been closed from 29th June - 5th July for refurbishment & stocktake. We will re-open Tuesday 6th July 2004 at 9.00am.Edited by: UncySpam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx uncy , will ring them first thing in the morning .

To add fuel to the fire , the force 25 wont fit the engine mounts , after being assured that it would . I am getting so friggan angry with this mob .Edited by: zeppa

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update

Got in contact , sending me missing items and also sourcing and sending an engine mount . Edited by: zeppa

1 - 4 of 4 Posts