Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch this space.

Jerrah and I had a 3 hour bash session at BDR this afternoon. I am cutting the video as we speak... the best 5 minutes or so (save on download time).

I will post it either later tonight or tomorrow. Be warned, anyone that doesn't have a Savage - bring tissues - you will be upset that you don't....

Regards,

AUSRC

G

·
hmmm i cant wait....

probably not as good as the vid i saw today of a 120mph speed boat RC...wow

ahh savages yes..ive seen a few good vids..

hurry and post it lol..

Nismo

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright - here it is....

http://www.ausrc.com/forum/members/images/ausrc/bdr.zip

It is zipped so you might have to right click and "save target as". It is about 10MB.

This is not a "Bloody huge jumps video", this is a "Blast around the track" video. Just to set the expectations.

Also note, that Jerrah has blown a front diff and is running Rear Wheel Drive. Makes the Savage a bugger of a thing to drive.

Regards,

AUSRCEdited by: AUSRC

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think we both realised that filming the first few laps of the day was not the best idea. Later in the day when Jerrah got his tune right and leaned it a little more (it was a cooler afternoon), his was hammering as well. By this time he had also come to grips with rear wheel drive.

Next time we will capture the footage when we are "in the zone".....

Regards,

AUSRC

G

·
"in the zone"

dont you just hate that....you film for an hour....then the next hour
you do the best jumps, crashes, and it goes harder to...argghhh.....

Nismo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.