·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Confirming it.. Bigger IS better.......

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
That's the second biggest chain saw I have ever seen.

Regards,

Chris.

P.S. For those of you not old enough to remember Don Adams, don't ask where the biggest one was......

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Man!! That is awesome! I certainly wouldn't want to be hanging on to it if you hit a 'greenie' placed tree spike and broke a chain.

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
well one thing is for sure, after that they can go to the doctor for 2 medical tests..

ooh my aching back!! (doctor) ok now drop your pants, turn your head and cough.. ooh looks like someone gave themselves a hernia..

"huh.. what did u say doc? i cant hear u, my head is still ringing from being 6 inches from a revving v8 exhaust header!"Edited by: Oblivion

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
and another "bigger is better pic"

look at the expression on the dudes face, hes like "why the hell did i ever invent this, let alone try ride it? lmao @ training wheels !

anyone want a V8 Monsterbike?

Edited by: Oblivion

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
I love that bike... not very practical for my usual lane splitting technique, but a great head turner.

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
you wont need to split traffic, you could just ride straight over them

hey i just realised it has no steering

when u look at the rear swing arm mount, its the same as the front. .theres no way u can turn that thing lol

Edited by: Oblivion

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
In the cars guide last year i saw a bike with a 350 chev that i also saw at the motor show. Apparently if there was enough interest they were going to produce a few to put on the road. Had the most uncomfortable riding position though

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
As most of you know I'm a big fan of all things bigger are better... but there are times that even I draw the line.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
lol .. i first thought that it was a barbeque.. its a back of a pick up truck

ehhee.. u searched something like "avalaunch models" and got that ey skidd
?

kinda like the average bloke searching for something like this:

i reckon nismo would love this pic?

Edited by: Fire

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
LOL... no sorry mate, beingthe GM car nut that I am, the above photo is proof of the rigourous load testing regieme that a GM pick up is subjected to.

Actually being a moderator on a couple of pick-up related auto sites means that my hard drive fills up with that type of thing.... and I just thought I should post it to disprove the theory put forward by the title of this thread that "Bigger IS always BETTER".

And as for your choice of eye candy... the only thing I would do to her is take her home and give her a good..... FEED!

Way to thin for my liking... and anyway also OT, this is about BIGGER, not smaller. Mmmmmm maybe I should post my pic.
Edited by: Skidd

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
OK then this thread has really gone down hill now.... eeewwwwwww!!!!

I just *knew* I shouldn't have posted that pic.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
lol.. this topic is hilarious..

anyways.. bigger is BETTER

worlds talest roller coaster... 410ft i think!!

topthrill dragster

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lmao........ poor woman... actually no.. she prolbyl rollin in it litteraly now.. thats fuggin HUGE!!.... nd any hole is a goal huh
... i start to wonder

Can i skip this one?. .

MAD roller coaster!!!!!!!i doubt the camel toe would b able to get on......

1 - 20 of 29 Posts