Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's Easter Sunday and we are off to BDR again this afternoon.

Jerrah and myself will be out there doing it all over again, so we might see what sort of video footage we can get this week.

Watch this space......

Regards,

AUSRC

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, so I forgot to take the camera, but I can confirm another great afternoon.

It ended when my savage turned itself into a front wheel drive, but considering we had been bashing for nearly 3 hours, I can't complain.

Even better news is that the tranny is holding up well, and the front wheel drive was due to losing the pin in the brake hex... and I even had a spare one.

One of the regulars out at the track today mentioned that the new dirt track at Meakin Park in Logan is nearly finished. For all the Brisbane south guys - saw some pics and it looks awesome. Worth checking out, particularly for the 1/8 MTs and Buggies.

Regards,

AUSRC

·
Registered
405 Posts
That's good news - I thought you might have had something seriously wrong there.

Other than having to straighten my rear skid - my Savage is completely undamaged which is rare for me. Especially considering how many times I landed upside down or flipped end on end.

:D

Beside that - my lap times are deffinately getting better.

Jerrah.

·
Registered
472 Posts
yeppers Udi has been informing me about the progress and its sounding pretty good.. a bit smaller than BDR but better than driving 1 huor 15 mins:p instead i can ride there in 20 mins on the old deadly treadly :D

·
Registered
405 Posts
The regular that AUSRC mentioned earlier was suggesting that the new track was going to be substantially bigger. Bigger jumps, a tabletop and much longer straights.

Jerrah.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts