Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to know where you guys (Perthies) bash your truck/buggy. Other than parks, carparksand ovals, I've been down to the Balcatta and Bull Creek BMX tracks. Tomoro me and a mate are heading down to Bibra Lake Bmx track and Sunday I'm off with another mate to some tip place behind or next to Bayswater city council. Let us know some other spots

·
Registered
536 Posts
Ummmm my parents own 5 acres of bush so i'm starting to build a track out there.Otherwise i bash at the front of my house or down at the park near me.Also we have a holiday house up north that i go to quite offen that has a mad skate bowl and bmx track.Oh and HUGE sand dunes (currently building something that can tackle em
)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Onroad TC guys (electric and nitro) have been known to visit the netball courts in freo, the carparks at the kardy rec centre, the murdoch park and ride and the rebel sport carpark on leach hwy myaree.

also of note is ryper hobbies in bibra lake are due to start work on a off road clay track and onroad asphalt track in september. its is due to be completed early october/late september. it will be strictly electric only as far as i know

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Bibra Lake yesterday was pretty good. The track is HUGE and if your not careful, you'll lose site of your machine behind some of the jumps. We mainly messed around thebeginning of the track where we cained it down the start rampand launching our savages over the first table top. We were practicing controllingthe trucks to stayhorizontal in the air for perfect landing..........at the same time as trying to see who can jump the furthest.

Jiggen - I've heard that ryper have or were starting a mini t track. Is it what they are doing in Sept or is it for a different category? Mate of mine that races at bayswater friday nites said a mini t track was being completed there. Can't wait to start racing mine there. Also buddy of mine has the same chassis and esc as you. He's had it about a year now and has only used it maybe three times. It's his baby and tells me doesn't wanna ruin it by messing around on bitumen. Do you race your yokie any where?

·
Registered
596 Posts
The mini T track at ryper has been completed and is ready to run. It has been for a while. Its indoors which is good. Also indoor is a 4 lane slot car track and a hobby shop. Outside a onroad 1/18th track is up and running. Work is due to start soon on both the outdoor clay off road and tarmac on road tracks. Ryper is located at:

16 Coolibah Way
Bibra Lake, 6163
WA, Australia

Phone 94942950

I race my cgm every tuesday night at PRECC in maylands. more details can be found here:

http://www.grscomputers.com.au/perthrecc/index.html

·
Registered
20 Posts
i go down to bullcreek track a fair bit, is the bibra lake one near bunnings and that? near the industrial area off pheonix road?

·
Registered
20 Posts
yeah they still have bmx races with little kids at the bullcreek track, ive only seen them there once though, but its only about 2minutes from my house anyways so thats why i go there.

You should go down Coogee area all along that beach road, its awsome, has everything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts