Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gday i know i am new here but we need bashers and racers to run together iam trying to get a bashing day together for everyone i have posted on a few sites and i have about 9 people foe it if u r going to go i need to know what frq u r on and i will get back to u all thanks chris and everyone is invited with any truck

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi Chris,

It's Shaun here mate. I am in for a bash with you guys, it was great last time!!

I have since sold my Savage and bought an RCX Madforce. This should arrive early next week and be built and ready for next weekend.

When are you planning on bashing??

Cheers,
Shaun.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
racing has been called off this weekend so we r going out bashing this weekend and next weekend so ring me on the thursday b4 sunday to find out whats going on

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
you know ill be down for that, have to try get some people to come on the 29th(this coming sunday)

There must be more savagers in melbourne, were in eastern suburbs anyone and any truck/buggy welcome

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey Guys,

im in Melbourne too in the Easter Suburbs.i might come along too a meet soon after i've finished putting some last minute hop-ups on my savage.. but for now im just bashing at Eltham BMX Track and Park Orcahards BMx Track every weekend

·
Registered
761 Posts
CMEFLY: Good to see your on here now as well as Savage-Central.

There is a Bash Section down bottom so can you guys post in there next time if its bash spot related.

Thanks

·
Registered
660 Posts
hi guys,

Got my savage a week ago i also live in melbourne's eastern area, my brother as a t-maxx we might come along if that is ok

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
What, you guys won't be stuck to your TVs watching the red car go round n round??

Or does someone have a porta telly?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts