Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please list places for bashing i am currently assembling a bash squad including star guitar, and some other kid, we will hold bashathons at the beenleigh bmx track, ne one else interested.....

·
Registered
761 Posts
hay peedee who r the other kids?

also, that dirt place on shailer road is twice the fun of the bmx track, but the tracks good to start our second bash session can be the dirt place i spose

·
Registered
472 Posts
im up for it...once tower pulls there fingeer outa there but...me n nick will kill ya all with our S25's
BTW has anyone thought of browns plains bike track and skate park..theres also a big field next to itEdited by: JoNo-vs-SAVAGE

·
Registered
761 Posts
yeah our savvys will own lol, im sure zack here is gettin a savage ss so itll be good we'll have 3 savvys to bash around

it'll be fun no matter what types of vehicles come along

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ill kill ya s-25 wit ma ss, the other kid joseph!!!! hey nick and ma cousin said he might come down wit the kanai 2 ( he didnt and up selling)

·
Registered
761 Posts
sweet as, what happenin with joseph and his stuff where is it lol

how will ur stock ss beat our .25 rtr's when their the same, just u have old tank and few other old things, and u have little 2 shoe and we have 3 woot lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
um nick better pipe slightly faster, according to savage-central, and because i said so, lol do u still use your perfex tx,

w00t i have better hd's, they are the same, couldnt give a stuff bout the fuel tank i can make the engine stay runnging upside down, its easy, just loop the fuel tubing therefore there will still be fuel in the fuel line will upside donw, just dun gun the throttle upside down, we all no who would win the drag.....brendans bit charg

·
Registered
761 Posts
yeahi use the perfex all the time now... damned antenna snapped on the stock hpi radio POS it is lol even the battery monitor on the kyosho radio is better

lol im sure brendans bit would own my savage... considering its about 60kph slower than my savage yep the only way itll win is if he sits on my savage, even then ill gun the throttle and he'll fall and the bit charg will lose lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the kanai would win, lol nick are you gunna get a real radio soon, i wouldnt trust a Kyosho perfex, no way, lol

·
Registered
761 Posts
lol zack im gonna get a real radio hmm... it'll be a while, fuel is the main thing i spend my money on and since i dont have a job yet i dont get much money lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
::::::THREAD CLOSED::::::

FOR MORE INFORMATION LOOK AT THIS IN THE TRACK
SECTION OR PM EITHER ME OR STAR-GUITAR

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok people sorry to seem like a gremlin but if you want to talk about race wins fastest car etc a new topic can be opened in its appropriate forum, thankyou

PD

BACK TO TOPIC

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN BASHATHONS POST HERE

·
Registered
761 Posts
i agree with peedee, this thread is way off the bashathon topic

lets get it back together guys and start some good bashin discussions eh

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok so, there seems to be a even spread of north side to south side, does ne1 no of a dirt track/BMX track half way for a higher attends

1 - 19 of 19 Posts