Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering where do the Sydney MT owners go bash? I am itching for a meet. Since I got the Savage 8 months ago, I havent had a good bash meet. I need to let my boy turn into a man. Anyone wanna go bash after the 29th of June? Long time to make plans and to recruit. I am based in Liverpool and have my own car so I can drive to the meet.

Start making plans, and all of you uni dudes, that's the last day of uni (29th) so no excuses.More people we can recruit the better, plus we could also make a nice internet movie too if anyone is handy with a digital camcorder.

What ye say, Sydney MT dudes, meet up after the 29th? Post away, like what places might be good, transport issues, whos bringing the pumkin pie, etc etc. We need a major meet and bash day.

milknbutter

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
I hope you can get a few, please take some vid and pics as it's always good to see how many AUSRC members we can get in one place.

Cheers,

Skidd

BTW: I'll move this topic into the correct area (Events & Meets) where it belongs.Edited by: Skidd

·
Registered
358 Posts
Some Savage boys were talking about a place at Menai but you need a 4x4 (1:1 size) to access the area.

I'd be interested in Menai or anywhere in the west - is there a BMX track just south of the mechano set on Hume Hwy & Woodville Rd still?

I've got a 1/8 buggy, DV camera and 4x4. If time & workload permits, I'd love to have a bash.

Cheers! Oggy.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dude I was the one that suggested Menai. It was a good bash day, my mate and I went. 2 Savages only. It was good.

I have 4WD too so I guess I can fit 2 - 4 Savages/ buggies/ MT'sin my car
Me and Ogier are packing 1:1 4WD's so we can access the offroad Menai track easily.

So if everyone wants Menai or something like that, I am up for it. Suggestions suggestions...all welcome, June 29 is a long way away. The date will be some time after June 29th. So people interested in a good bash day, no pressure, harmless fun, post away, all suggestions welcome, aiii.

More info about Menai. Its a real offroad track for 1:1 offroaders. It CANNOT be accessed by normal cars but cars can be parked on the side and then people can walk in. It's about 10 mins drive from Holsworthy train station.

milknbutter

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where do u guys bash in Sydney? Cmon people....lets get a fun bash day happening.

Suggestions?

G

·
milknbutterI wouldgo the only prob is i've got a lowerd 1:1sports car so i dont think it would make it to the track lol.

I want huge jumps for the maxx and LST to come, there is a medium sized dirt,grass jumps near my house only if more people came would be AUSOME!!! soonI will post some pics of the trackon my website.

Cheers...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.