Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
all hyped up now with the beast. Just wondering if there is a track in Perth where I can run this thing just for fun. Again I'm not looking to rce or compete just want to see it go in a track. Anyone got any place or tracks in
mind around Perth northern suburbs. I was thinking of taking it to whiteman park buggy club. Thanks heaps

·
Registered
314 Posts
I think the Baja would destroy the Whiteman park track. Its for 1/8th or 1/10 scale.

Best thing to do is look at google earth and find a nice sandy area. Which suburb are you in?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
in Darch at the moment which has a lot of ovals i could run it in, but was hoping to get to some dirt track or something. i will have to check out some of the bmx tracks around.

Thanks heaps fellas

·
Registered
60 Posts
IM fairly sure there isnt a dedicated Baja track in Perth (there should be imho)

as the other people have said, just find a nearby BMX track. just make sure there arent BMX'ers using it at the time :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
IM fairly sure there isnt a dedicated Baja track in Perth (there should be imho)

as the other people have said, just find a nearby BMX track. just make sure there arent BMX'ers using it at the time :)
There is a 1/5 scale track in perth......Popanyinning.
Like i said...there ISNT a dedicated 1/5th scale track IN PERTH!!! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys
all hyped up now with the beast. Just wondering if there is a track in Perth where I can run this thing just for fun. Again I'm not looking to rce or compete just want to see it go in a track. Anyone got any place or tracks in
mind around Perth northern suburbs. I was thinking of taking it to whiteman park buggy club. Thanks heaps
West Australia baja association have a cool track search for them on google

1 - 10 of 10 Posts