Australian RC Forums banner

AUSRC - Time for something different...

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Savage SS 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Ah man, You get a new body like every 2 months..

Damn you adults with your high earning jobs. *Its just cause i dont have a job yet so im poor*

Seriously though, that looks really good. I have decided that after i smash the jeep body a bit i'm going with either a truck style body like yours, or one of the four hummer bodies from Pro-Line.

#6 ·
Hey Ausrc,

Sweet looking truck, I like the black and silver. Lets see if we can get some nice scratches on it for you

My dodge ram body is looking worse for wear, especially after that day at the skate park doing backflips, I havent chosen my new body yet, hopefully my dodge will last till I get this carbon fibre body .....

#11 ·
tOiletduck said:
Me and husky just ordered some of those outback plus a bunch of other mods, cant wait for them to arrive

Are you guys going to use the Savage Central adapters, or have you come up with something of your own?

Regards,

Chris

#13 ·
Dunno yet - I am a real fan of the 40 Series Velocity 6... but I am starting to have these outbacks grow on me.

I will let you know after I have had some more runtime.

Regards,

Chris

#14 ·
I currently have the velocities and dirt hawgs. Theyre a great combo, but i like the wider stance you get with the welds. Soon ill be able to compare

The new batch of savage central adapters are made by GPM and anodised purple. Are these the ones you got AUSRC?

#15 ·
damn.. i wish i got in earlier..

im gonna buy 40 series rims + tires... want that beefy look.. we could have all got it together...

oh welz

back to my study

#16 ·
Husky,

Unsure if GPM is the manufacturer but yes they are purple. Quality is superb. They did arrive in the latest batch from SC, so I presume they areGPM if that's the case.

Regards,

Chris

#17 ·
Fire said:
damn.. i wish i got in earlier..

im gonna buy 40 series rims + tires... want that beefy look.. we could have all got it together...
oh welz

back to my study

I'm thinking of getting some in a week or so - while tower still has them cheap! PM or post if you want to get something organised. Same to anyone else wanting 40 series big joes...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.