1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
761 Posts
Ah man, You get a new body like every 2 months..

Damn you adults with your high earning jobs. *Its just cause i dont have a job yet so im poor*

Seriously though, that looks really good. I have decided that after i smash the jeep body a bit i'm going with either a truck style body like yours, or one of the four hummer bodies from Pro-Line.

·
Registered
536 Posts
haha lol i need a job too oh well i'm currently gettin the funds together for the savvy

200$ from mumshe owes me

about 450 for my ps2

about 300-400 for my current car

and about 350$ for my bday

so all up i'm looking at atleat 1300 which is plenty for me

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hey Ausrc,

Sweet looking truck, I like the black and silver. Lets see if we can get some nice scratches on it for you

My dodge ram body is looking worse for wear, especially after that day at the skate park doing backflips, I havent chosen my new body yet, hopefully my dodge will last till I get this carbon fibre body .....

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Nice job - but scratch off that ford badge!

Ok have to ask - what have you done with you rx-straw?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Who else makes rims for the proline 40 series? I personally don't think much of their designs, altho imhothis is their best....

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tOiletduck said:
Me and husky just ordered some of those outback plus a bunch of other mods, cant wait for them to arrive

Are you guys going to use the Savage Central adapters, or have you come up with something of your own?

Regards,

Chris

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dunno yet - I am a real fan of the 40 Series Velocity 6... but I am starting to have these outbacks grow on me.

I will let you know after I have had some more runtime.

Regards,

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
I currently have the velocities and dirt hawgs. Theyre a great combo, but i like the wider stance you get with the welds. Soon ill be able to compare

The new batch of savage central adapters are made by GPM and anodised purple. Are these the ones you got AUSRC?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
damn.. i wish i got in earlier..

im gonna buy 40 series rims + tires... want that beefy look.. we could have all got it together...

oh welz

back to my study

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Husky,

Unsure if GPM is the manufacturer but yes they are purple. Quality is superb. They did arrive in the latest batch from SC, so I presume they areGPM if that's the case.

Regards,

Chris

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Fire said:
damn.. i wish i got in earlier..

im gonna buy 40 series rims + tires... want that beefy look.. we could have all got it together...
oh welz

back to my study

I'm thinking of getting some in a week or so - while tower still has them cheap! PM or post if you want to get something organised. Same to anyone else wanting 40 series big joes...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts