Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually attract a cround when I run my savage, and some people just can't watch and enjoy. Its not like I'm mowing my grass at 7:30 sunday morning! I even coped a rap for someone else doing burnouts in ourstreet.Damn some neighbors are annoying...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Been there.. I play drums! No drama's in recent times, but years ago a NEW to the neighbour-hood cranky old man came down to our house.. ON Christmas Day, with my whole family there! To simply say stop playing! I did, but was well within my rights, and and checked with all other neighbouring houses!

Copping it for someone else's skid? That's just not on!

Aaaaanway, back to r/c!

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
I had my neighbours use my front lawn as a parking lot once. The had their daughters wedding in their garden with big marquees and all (we are in Olinda on blocks over 1 acre). When I got home from our function I couldn't even get into my garage so I went down and gave them a serve, I admit I went off the handle a bit... didn't help I was in my full mess uniform I suppose. Funny but we haven't spoken since. Been almost 8 years now.

Mmmm... maybe I'm actually the neigbour to complain about.

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
yep, neighbours have the save, especially since i got the ribbed pipe
. Stupid thing is that the neighbour that complaing own race cars and are always reving them at un-godly hours of the morning

·
Registered
56 Posts
My Neighbour asked me to drive on her front lawn, her toddlers watch from their front window laughing hysterically (especially when i stack it)!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Skidd said:
I had my neighbours use my front lawn as a parking lot
once.
You should have just parked them all in. You've
certainly got the cars to pull it off!

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a mess uniform?

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
jerrah said:
Skidd said:
I had my neighbours use my front lawn as a parking lot once.
You should have just parked them all in. You've certainly got the cars to pull it off!

Yeah... but it was MY whole fleet that was blocked in! .... Bastards!!

jerrah said:
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a mess uniform?

No problem... sometimes we forget that some things aren't common knowledge...

Mess Dress Uniform (OR)

·
Registered
410 Posts
The girl next door thinks I am cool. She likes big things and my big Savage was the ticket to get her attention.

Her ol' man hates the little noisy beast though. I reckon he hates me
more than the Savage .....ah well. Time to test the S-25 in the front
lawn again.......

muahahaha.......

milknbutter

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol she only wants ya for your car!

Actually thinking about it now, all my neighbors must hate me. I have always had noisy cars and driven them hard... Whats that officer? no, that must have been someone else in a black ss doing 175kmh past my driveway...

Actually I'm really supprised there arn't cops all over the neighbourhood. There are three mechanics around me that specilise in performance rides, have some damn nice cars there too (supra, sora, skyline, 180sx/200sx, integra, wrx, porche etc...). And they all use my street as a test street. Its great to sit on the beer coutch on a warm night as all the best cars are worked on 'after hours'

And the old folks cross the road in their oldcrappyhousethink my slightly modified SS is the cause of all the problems.
damn them for not knowing what an imported car is...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.