Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyways...... shooting a paint drumming video on the the 30th of September and 1st of October - should be done in 3 takes.

PAINT DRUMMING?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb867srWg60 - very similar to this video except it is with 12 (yep, that's right, 12) drummers arranged in a circle and shot in HD via fixed cameras.

We'd thought it would be very cool to get some shots, to be included in the final video, shot by Quadcopter.

Does anyone have one with something like a Go Pro and would like to shoot video? I'm not asking to operate it (unless you'r some sort of crazy person), but inviting you to come and show us how it's done. May then be tempted to go buy one.....

thanks for reading

Please reply via email, phone, facebook or however you can find me ;-)

cheers

Craig Rippon

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
Where can we go to see this performed?

·
Registered
704 Posts
if i wasnt going to be in townsville from the 27-4 id be half keen. i have a hex with gimbal and gopro etc. but gimbal is setup atm to stay level. i havent had a play with the firmware yet to sort out manual control.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I hope this went well and were able to find someone to help. I'm waiting for my new copter to arrive still or I certainly would have wanted to help. Its been delayed twice already...grrr but hoping it gets here next week.

Sorry I hadn't seen this sooner!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

1 - 4 of 4 Posts