Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i been using lightwave 7 for a while now...

here is my latest , i downloaded the car from a site...and have modded a heap of it...

still got the inside, rear bumper, and some stuff to do

VW golf GTi i think it is...

hope you like!

·
Registered
405 Posts
nismospeed said:
VW golf GTi i think it is...
hope you like!

Hey cool Nismospeed! You made a 3d rendering of my 1:1 car!

Paint it silverand fit some BBS rims and you're there!

·
Registered
405 Posts
It looks somewhat like this:

But the wheels are different and mine is the 4 door.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

thats the rear end of the VW...i think its finished for now...

both my VW's together...black has lowerd sideskirts, rear and front body kit....MOMO mags..lol
dual exaust...

the blue has front done, momo mags, and lower..

and this is what im worken on now

guess..lol

·
Registered
405 Posts
nismospeed said:
wtf is he doing????

The guy is doing an autocross course where they have to do a tight track through a carpark and beat other peoples times. VW had the wisdom to include a wheel lifting feature in their Mk3Golfs, and I've heard rumour it was intentional - to provide more grip to the front wheels through the corner. It can be corrected with suspension upgrades... My VR6-GTI lifts the rear inner wheel all the time, you can feel it coming up but it seems to keep the front wheels planted in the corner and doesn't understeer so much as common front wheel drives... (I've actually had the rear snap out on me on rare occasion)
Nismospeed said:
hmmmmm cant really see much of the car...
The car in that photo had a plastic cover over the headlights (to make it appear 4 round headlights) as opposed to how mine and your rendered car is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.