Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
ive recieved parts for my tamiya tl-01 from rcmart using the fastest shipping method it was her in 3 days excellent service, star guitar and nearly evry1 on this forum wit savages has ordered them from towerhobies, to me rcxshop is a ripoff

·
Registered
761 Posts
Towerhobbies is excellent, just make sure you do the air shipping. Pretty much everyone on here that has bought a savage has gotten it from towerhobbies. Thats not everyone, just most

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx yeah i noticed rcxshop was a bit more but rcmart was super cheap on some stuff like a rtr mad force for like 320 us i might get one

G

·
im thinking about getting some stuff off rcmart...

only need 1 0r two things, so ill look around locally

but rcmart is cheap, id have to say that, $60 odd for a futaba 330 esc

Nismo

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
RCX shop has creap GPM stuff. My syuff arrived in 2 days, and they declare the value as $20 or something small so customs dont even look at it

·
Registered
405 Posts
Everyone I know (myself included) purchased their Savages from Tower hobbies. I have also had subsequent orders from them and they provide quite reasonable delivery and offer afair return policy.

I also have purchased RC gear off MRC model car parts (one of our partnersat the top) andMark has been very competitive with overseas stores on price, and his delivery times are fantastic. (especially compared to overseas deliveries)

I recently had a problem with a part I purchased from MRCmcp and getting a replacement was as easy as sending an email. Mark also sells Savages, and if I had known of his store prior to purchasing my Savage, I might have had it in less than a week rather than three.

I've had no experience with the other stores you mentioned.

Jerrah.Edited by: AUSRC

G

·
I got a JR XS3, V1RR evo conversion kit and 2 sets of fast tires from rcmart. They were excellant. Not one problem. I recomend them.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Tower is a given.. great range, great stock leavel and good prices compared to local. Always use Air Shipping as Star says.

RCXShop I have found to be very good on GPM, but that said, Mark at MRC is as cheap,has a good rangeand is local -so shipping is a dream.

Haven't used RCMART.

Regards,

Chris

·
Registered
158 Posts
for tamiya, kyosho, microes, and all electronics go rmart, no other store cheaper, as well great service minus customs as it is 3 day shipping

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rcmart sounds great and no 1 had any trouble with them looks like i'll be ordering a kyosho mad force from them very soon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts