Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

I was wondering where abouts you live and were you bash. Myself I live in Mooroolbark lilydale bowls are crap, any help i want to make me car fly

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool, that is not that far were you bash

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
we usually bash around the Dandenong or Knox area. How old are you? What frequenct do you run?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im 17 turning 18 soon

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
can you get to and from Dandenong?cos thats where we meet, you can prolly get a lift from there

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
we are going out this sunday(yes GP day) 7th march we are meeting at dandy track at 11 in morning and we will decide where to go from there. All welcome.

Savage ss: feel free to come down. Reply to this if you are coming

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yep sorry i have not been on the site much when is the next time you guys are going out i will come as soon as I get a new spur from savage central my freq is brown 26.999am is this ok

·
Registered
114 Posts
G'day Mate!

I live in Chirnside Park!!! Their are p[lenty of bashing spots around here! I am waiting for some new TVP's and some other parts for my Savage (w/XTM 24.7)

I also have just bought another with a Wasp .26 of a mate in Sydney...I'm paying it off so I don't have it yet!...but soon I'll have two Savages...this one has had $6000 spent on it. I only spent about $3500 on mine...hahaha...if only the wife knew!
I bash with another Savage owner and a couple of Buggy owners...I have two buggy's too. A Crono RS01 and an Inferno!

I have several freq's that's not a problem! Hope to catch up soon.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Madman,

For the second time tonight, I am going to takea thread off topic.... How do you spend $6000 on a Savage? And for that matter, what did you spend $3500 on?

Thanks,

AUSRC

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
$3500 is easy to spend
thats about what i have "invested"
. Chirnside park is not too far away. send us a PM when you bash next.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Where are the organised races for 1/8 trucks? (if any)

when, where? regular basis?

Cheers,

MorphyEdited by: Morphy

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Thanks husky, is there any merit in trying to set up a course on the west side? how many people live on the west side?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
yeah thats what i thought, a decent ground would get a lot of attenton - but its silly if its not local to many people...

1 - 20 of 238 Posts