341 - 360 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
jeez i can't leave you kids alone for a minute can i lol

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hey Mark, you should probably quit while your this far down anyway mate.

You've just bagged anfo out in one thread, and now your bagging the entire teenage population haha?

Dont forget, half of us probably possess more maturity and mental capacity than yourself.

Yet another reason not to buy mm.
people buy mm for the results u goose :bang:
Lol, another reason why people dropped it, U GOOSE :bang:

And flanno, whats wrong with posting truths? If people cant handle them, so be it.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
If there was a "Pool Room" here this topic would have to one of the first in there!!!!

Funny stuff :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Come on guys, whilst I giggled a touch for starters, this has gone beyond now. Why whip a dead horse. Some like MM Fuel, some like Nitro-X, some like both, some like neither. Its a mute point and slinging sh!t achieves nothing. Pick your fuel, put it in your car and PROVE IT ON THE TRACK!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #348 ·
Come on guys, whilst I giggled a touch for starters, this has gone beyond now. Why whip a dead horse. Some like MM Fuel, some like Nitro-X, some like both, some like neither. Its a mute point and slinging sh!t achieves nothing. Pick your fuel, put it in your car and PROVE IT ON THE TRACK!

well said Zero,a lot of people lost creditability on this and the other fuel thread.i have not seen a nasty attack on people on a forum before.people will regret all this sooner or later.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Its all part of the show folks :)

Hey Flanno lemme know when your sorted for TAssie , ill get some fuel down to the Tas Distributor .

M

·
Registered
677 Posts
think we are sorted now.
i am picking him up from the airport and crashing at my place.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Fuel Picked & Proven on the track, whats next.....

lmao, sorry i had too but as you would read in my earlier posts the fuel that best suits is the one you can get your hands on easily and your happy using, im sure my moddified picco with massive mods fuel would pur just the same if mark had fuel down the road from me.....

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Its all part of the show folks :)

Hey Flanno lemme know when your sorted for TAssie , ill get some fuel down to the Tas Distributor .

M
think we are sorted now.
i am picking him up from the airport and crashing at my place.
..........................................:thumb:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Fuel Picked & Proven on the track, whats next.....

lmao, sorry i had too but as you would read in my earlier posts the fuel that best suits is the one you can get your hands on easily and your happy using, im sure my moddified picco with massive mods fuel would pur just the same if mark had fuel down the road from me.....
Proven it you have Sam, hopefully I'll provide a little more competition in Truggy class next time your down this direction mate. I've got my car right, got good motor, a tune that never flames or plays silly buggers, now I just need to fix the idiot behind the wheel of my car :eek::thumb:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Do i use up the last 1/2l of normal a main i have left or do i crack open the blue dot on sunday? :eek:

BLUE DOT!!!!!!!

It smells sweeeeeeet. Not that I'd recommend doing that...... :D

Don't forget to retune :)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Blue Dot...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Ah, the cats out of the bag, the new labels have started to surface.

Nice one shane :thumb:

·
Registered
119 Posts
haha yeh when i first looked at it i was thinking mark had sent the normal a main caus i couldn't see a big blue dot anywhere, then i read the label and it's marked on a series of boxes. :p

Pretty good idea, one label for everything.

I think i'll use up the last of the normal first, prolly find i'll need to crack open the blue dot for the main anyway.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
haha yeh when i first looked at it i was thinking mark had sent the normal a main caus i couldn't see a big blue dot anywhere, then i read the label and it's marked on a series of boxes. :p

Pretty good idea, one label for everything.

I think i'll use up the last of the normal first, prolly find i'll need to crack open the blue dot for the main anyway.

.......................:thumb:

·
Registered
119 Posts
soo this blue dot stuff isn't that bad....:eek:

Ran the last of my normal amain for 2 qualifiers and then the blue dot for the remaining 2 qualifiers on sunday (main was rained out) and man how nice is this stuff. I thought throttle response was snappy with the normal amain, but the blue dot steps it up a notch, or 20!

I havn't been using any aro, all i've been doing is after each day i run the motor, i disconnect the fuel line and turn the engine over on the box til it stops 'popping'. I have however been tearing it down after each race meet and degreasing it and re-oiling it, and there are no signs of corrosion, yellowing or wear on any parts inside.

Add to that the sleeve measures up the same as it did 12 tanks ago :thumb:

I'm only at 24tanks (2.75l) since the new piston/rod/sleeve, so i cant wait til the 5 port loosens up at the reported 4-5l mark :D

341 - 360 of 373 Posts