Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to get some 40seriestires to go on some ramtech rims

which should i get ?>are the big joes or mashers better for bashing dirt and road

i already have a set of bigjoes on mambo's

but havent got em yet,and i am wanting to get a second set with better rims(ramtech) and thought i might as well try some different tires (but only if they are better)

cruzn2Edited by: cruzn2

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
I have 2 sets of Big Joes - I think they are the best.

Regards,

Chris

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Morphy said:
Can I have your rims? I love thoes ramtech rims....

Ur Kiddin morphy

my heart is still pulpitating at the cost of them
and my wife doesnt know yet,leave me your address cause when she finds out she might kill me
so i can tell her to forward them on to you (wish) in the event that i dissapear....

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
cruzn2 said:
Morphy said:
Can I have your rims? I love thoes ramtech rims....

Ur Kiddin morphy

my heart is still pulpitating at the cost of them
and my wife doesnt know yet,leave me your address cause when she finds out she might kill me
so i can tell her to forward them on to you (wish) in the event that i dissapear....

OK if Morphy gets the rims, can I have the savage? I'm trying to start a country retreat for all those poor savages who come from broken homes and single parent families. I know there is a lot out there as a result of what happens when the 'other half' finds out... you know, it's just my way of helping.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She is not that bad

actually she is da bestsheis areal

she got meDom extremefor my 34th and a x box....
i was

back to topic --any more info on these tiresor your personal use with them ??

cruzn2

p.s keep dreaming boysEdited by: cruzn2

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Well there are a few of us now who have the Big Joes.... AUSRC, Jerrah, Husky, tOiletduck, Savage SS, Morphy& myself. Personally I have never had another set of 40 series so my only comparison is to the standard HPI rims and tyres and the big joes / outback weld combination gives better steering, handling and control over the stock stuff.

I know Husky had a set of Dirt Hawgs on his old rims so he may be able to comment on them.

Edit note: Edited because I forgot Jerrah & Morhpy came in late... DOH!!Edited by: Skidd

·
Registered
405 Posts
Skidd said:
Well there are a few of us now who have the Big Joes....
AUSRC, Husky, tOiletduck, Savage SS & myself....
And me!

I find the savage handles flatter in corners, and they don't balloon half as
much at speed as the stock tyres. I find they provide alot more
traction, and they don't roll off the rim. Again - the Big Joe tyre is the only 40 series I've used.

Edited by: jerrah

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Ive used 40 series dirt hawg as well but they balloon more than the joes. The joes have a stiffer side wall

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
hehehe got mine in the mail last night so you had better add me to your post skidd!

Damn these thnigs look massive!

·
Registered
660 Posts
what rims u get??????? nice welcome to the club

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Only budget for me this time - I needed them now and couldn't afford outbacks...

They look better in real life than on the tower website - see how long it takes me to bust em!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
After looking at the back, I already wish I had bought outbacks.... could always ebay them

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.