Australian RC Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Send 'evilair' a pm and he can sort you out =)

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
I have the first VK body that was painted by Evilair and since I am no longer working at the moment I could use the cash.

The body is still as it came from Evil in an unmounted and packaged state. No holes drilled so your good to go.

I can sell it for the price I paid and will get it sent off if you are interested

You can see the pics of it painted on page 1 of this thread. So sad to see it go as it looks amazing! But I need the money :(

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Just recieved my VK Brocky body last night, after being sent Teusday, great service. It looks fantastic, but after buying a 5SC and spending a day with Towie getting my 5B sorted, it will sit as a shelf queen until the missus gets over my last spending spree. Thanks Adam you are a pleasure to deal with.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
cheers BBT..
and having a customer like you, that is willing to wait for the body and who pays as soon as it was ready, make doing business even more enjoyable.

Happy Easter

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.