Australian RC Forums banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
OK here is the pics of it painted up .
im trying to get more of these shells, but this one was found for someone that wanted it painted to look like a VL, as this was never gonna look like a VL he didnt want to buy it.
so up for sale it went.
i will add to this thread if i can get more
please email me if you really want one : [email protected]

@ main_event, can you contact me in regards to payment and postal address
at the above email

thanks
you just made me feel like a kid again for a second .. great job!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Great paintwork, brings back some fond memories of Bathurst.

With the 3rd anniversary of his passing right around the corner (Sept 8th), I am sure a few people will be remembering Peter "Perfect" Brock and the "05" cars.

YEP, what a legend.. KING OF THE MOUNTAIN :car::clap2:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
:jaw::jaw:Amazing! now I really want a 1/10 TC just to have a body like that on it. Great job
Also do you think the maker would make a Torana body as well? A 1/10 A9X would be awesome

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
:jaw::jaw:Amazing! now I really want a 1/10 TC just to have a body like that on it. Great job
Also do you think the maker would make a Torana body as well? A 1/10 A9X would be awesome
I would love an A9X, i learnt to drive in an lx torana.
should you want a sandman panelvan, Sandman, you can get them

·
Registered
227 Posts
You can get torana bodies already I had a lh sedan but I know you can also get a lc/lj look on eBay every now and then

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
You can get torana bodies already I had a lh sedan but I know you can also get a lc/lj look on eBay every now and then
are the bodies he sell any good ????
my mate had an lj xu1 body a few years go, and it exploded on impact, 1st hit:target:

the vk's are NOT from him

·
Registered
227 Posts
I had a lh sedan body I bought through my lhs that was really good quality but cannot comment on the eBay ones. The one I had came from some mob in Perth I think

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
wow, pretty cheap for a rare shell, and an even better price for the custom painted ones! I just paid $160 posted for a clear Tamiya R33 which is probably just as scarce -lol-

The paint work looks wicked - real quality, nice job man!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Will these bodies (VK, Torana or Sandman) fit the HPI evo 4's or tamiya TT01 ?
im not sure what the sizes are on the torana or sandman, you could chase them down on ebay they are always on there, maybe ask the seller for sizes
here is a link : http://stores.ebay.com.au/COLINS-CLASSICS-AND-CASTING

the VK's are 200mm wide at the guard flares and the skirts under the doors are 190mm wide, wheel base is about 255mm and overall length is 425mm.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts