Registered
1,084 Posts
Have you got pics of a painted one???

Cheers brad

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
which brocky, the marlboro 05 or the mobil 05
I made a mistake, it's the VK Group C (not Group 3)

Hey mate I think the Malboro 05 was the better looking of the two! Althought the Mobil with the red and blue was a good looking car as well, decisions decisions!

I will send you an e-mail tonight, thanks again mate

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK here is the pics of it painted up .
im trying to get more of these shells, but this one was found for someone that wanted it painted to look like a VL, as this was never gonna look like a VL he didnt want to buy it.
so up for sale it went.
i will add to this thread if i can get more
please email me if you really want one : [email protected]

@ main_event, can you contact me in regards to payment and postal address
at the above email

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
im trying to get more of these shells, but this one was found for someone that wanted it painted to look like a VL, as this was never gonna look like a VL he didnt want to buy it.
so up for sale it went.

at the above email

thanks
Holy **** mate you don't muck around, that looks bloody fantastic - Benny D, I'll let you know mate - but this thing looks too good to let pass!

Contacting you now via e-mail

·
Registered
179 Posts
so up for sale it went.

at the above email

thanks
Mate That Looks Fantastic How much are you going to be selling them painted Realy interested.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tell me about it mate, I JUST WANT ONE!

im still waiting for a reply for the maker of them, to see if i can get somemore

Mate That Looks Fantastic How much are you going to be selling them painted Realy interested.
im selling them painted for $160,
or clear with decal/window mask kit (they dont come with window mask from supplier) $90
or clear with nothing $60
but still waiting for reply for maker

cheers

YEP - no mucking around here when it comes to painting, specially if you get me to find a body, order it then tell me you dont want it. ive got enough 1/10 bodies here that i cant sell, im soon gonna have an OUT THE DOOR sale, cheap as, painted - rusty mini, 2 x r34, stagea and 2 porsche bodies, need to be out the door. keep an eye out for this OUT THE DOOR sale, coming soon

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
Great paintwork, brings back some fond memories of Bathurst.

With the 3rd anniversary of his passing right around the corner (Sept 8th), I am sure a few people will be remembering Peter "Perfect" Brock and the "05" cars.

Pickies courtesy of the Peter Brock Foundation Website

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.