Australian RC Forums banner

Closet scale types

10K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  Skidd 
#1 ·
Peter, I heard a rumour that you had a scale Westland Wessex.

How about a few pics of the old girl? Need to start some interest in the real helis on this site. LOL

</span>

#2 ·
Yeah . I must do something with it ... its still got dust from Shepparton 2002 all over it !! I keep threatening to get it out again .. should do it for X-Cell cup in Coffs Harbour in a few weeks ; it's got X-Cell mechanics in it .. of course!!!!!

I'll try to get motivated to get some piccs....

#12 ·
woolly said:
Bliv, it's not a "tyre". It's a "type".

You know, things that have been in the closet for years, like the shoes, jackets and handbags you spoke of.

Haven't you ever heard of something "coming out of the closet"?

lmao! nice catch, looks like a double header... darn i missed the 2nd one, wound in my line too early

no, im not a closet style type so i wont be "coming out" anytime soon..

heck i dont even use the closet, i have all my clothes in a chest of drawers....honest!
Edited by: Oblivion

#14 ·
Skidd said:
Skidd said:
Peter said:
I've found it !!! now just need to get motivated .....

Peter.... did it get lost again?

Peter... is it still lost? Or has it turned up yet?

At least send me some pics!
At some point we'll be able to get some info on this little birdy... won't we Peter?

#16 ·
Skidd said:
Skidd said:
Peter said:
I've found it !!! now just need to get motivated .....

Peter.... did it get lost again?

Peter... is it still lost? Or has it turned up yet?

At least send me some pics!
At some point we'll be able to get some info on this little birdy... won't we Peter?
OK mate... it's been 8 months now... I really want to see what she looks like. Obviously I'll need to make you an offer to buy it so that you can drag it out. :D

#15 ·
GEEEEZZZ.... all this pressure

At least I now know where it is, and I did clean it .. a bit.....

And then I put it back out of the way .........

the reserection will happen ......

#17 ·
Hey , I found it again !! it's made it to the bench .. again .....

#20 ·
I suppose I better get it sorted ,, one day...

Hey , the avatar suits!!!!!

#21 ·
The Wessex.....

It's actually made it to the bench !!! It wont be going tomorrow , but the Gold Coasters MIGHT see it Sunday .....:thumb:

Now I've just got to find that very safe spot I stored a couple of parts in ..........:bang:

#22 ·
It's actually made it to the bench !!! It wont be going tomorrow , but the Gold Coasters MIGHT see it Sunday .....:thumb:

Now I've just got to find that very safe spot I stored a couple of parts in ..........:bang:
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

Does that mean there's a chance I can see it at Coffs??? Or if I make a special trip to Brissie after Coffs??

Please. :D

#25 ·
suppose i should bring the Wessex to the Coff's event .....Be interesting to see if it can fly 2 weekends in a row !!!

#26 ·
that is one nice looking chopper, its one of those pictures that makes you want to go out and spent $5000 big ones on a scale heli that chances are you will end up shoving away deciding its too precious for your lowly flying skills, just my fear anyways.......

#27 ·
Just to finally wrap this thread up and make it go full circle, I thought I'd post the photos I took of Peter's Wessex from the Coffs fun fly.

Thanks for bringing it along for me to drool over. It was a real pity that we didn't get to discuss her 'relocation' as we planned.

Attachments

#29 ·
:eek::eek:

It actually flew again last weekend , I took it up to the Sunshine Coast for the heli day at Coolum ; it's still in one piece too !!

And it's supposed to go to Rockhampton in a few weeks, if I obey orders....:thumb:

there's still hope , Andrew.. BTW how's the G going ?

#30 ·
:eek::eek:

It actually flew again last weekend , I took it up to the Sunshine Coast for the heli day at Coolum ; it's still in one piece too !!

And it's supposed to go to Rockhampton in a few weeks, if I obey orders....:thumb:

there's still hope , Andrew.. BTW how's the G going ?
LOL... the G is still in the sealed bags that I picked it up from Glenn in. I've got quite a few scale projects on at the moment and there's no time to fit it all in. The G will probably finish up as my pod & boom flyer once I put the 1005 into the Augusta body.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.