Australian RC Forums banner

Archeli

13K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  Nige69 
#1 ·
Gidday all,

I've been trying for weeks to get a logon issue with Archeli.com resolved but numerous emails remain unanswered.

Does anyone know if the mods looking after the board are away or something?

I've been referred to heaps of threads there but links won't work as I need to logon.

I'd really like to get sorted so if any Archeli members who also are members of Ausrc can offer assistance, it would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Steve

#2 ·
PM me your Archeli username and email addy and I'll see what can be stirred up, or pm it to AUSRC, we can see whats going on ..

Archeli has been extremely slack of late ..

#3 ·
Thanks for the offer to help, Peter.

You have mail!

Cheers,

Steve

#4 ·
you should be all activated now!! BTW . theres lotsa WRONG info on archeli, if you're in doubt , pm AUSRC or me.. at least we can tell you who to heed!

#5 ·
Archeli, commonly referred to as Archpoo, as well as a few other less nice names , actually now says you were registered on 9th March!!
I've been there since August 2003 , still wonder why I bother of late .. What used to be a good source of advice has really gone to the dogs...... Use it mostly as a club events notifier these days ..

#6 ·
Peter,

Thanks mate - you're a legend - I can login now.

(I would have been trying since about the 9th March to get activated properly.)

Anyway, all is now well.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,

Steve

#7 ·
Peter said:
you should be all activated now!! BTW . theres lotsa WRONG info on archeli, if you're in doubt , pm AUSRC or me.. at least we can tell you who to heed!

that would be right, forgotten about me already you old bastard

glenni

#8 ·
Hey Steve , its OK to talk to Glenni too .. , cant have him sooking , AUSRC and I need him onside for our X-Cell parts!! As you will when you see the light and get an X-Cell helicopter .....

#11 ·
LOVE THIS THREAD... all the heli guys have just been outed....

#12 ·
Thanks guys,

Just had another practice session in the garage.

Was getting airborne, but I either have a lipo thats running low or the crappy tail motor on the Walkerahas carked it, as tail motor response was fading fast.

But I am getting better...........slowly. Watching Nitro-Drifter with his Venom 3Dxl yesterday, it looks like you don't have to fight a bigger heli as much with the sticks. At least that should be something to look forward to.

Cheers,

Steve

#13 ·
Just for everybodies info, we are pretty sure Peter taught Noah how to fly on the ARK, thats how long he has been around. There isnt much he doesnt have an opinion on (LOL) but unfortunately, he is also usually right.

glenni

#15 ·
Hey pete.
Are the young guys pickin on ya are they ?:deadhorse:
Brats they are :poke:
Patty

#16 ·
It's a hard life at the top , Patty , or so I'm told by those who've made it !!!:p:p:p

#18 ·
Yeah Paul - It's been down all day.

Cheers,

Steve

#22 ·
theres lotsa WRONG info on archeli
i dont mean to stick my nose where it dont belong, but mainly the 'WRONG' info is pertaining to what THEY allow you to chat about

ARCHELI...no truth/opinions allowed...have a nice day!

#23 ·
lol archeli

there is alot wrong with arc heli just a young community that love to make rules up as they go along they refer to plane flyers as plankers but the actaul fact of the matter is some of archeli members are wankers well i will more than likely be banned 4 this post i hope not ihope this site has a little less narrow minded people in charge lol i have personally seen members of archeli victimise retired ex servicemen then i get banned for commenting on said behaviour. I dunno about anyone else but i get somewhat upset by the attitude of these wankers towards older modlers that have spent decades to provide us with quility clubs and facilities

so as they do at archeli im takin my bat and ball and going home.... mum he was pickin on me.

anyway guys just a little issue off my chest
happy modeling to all :)

#24 ·
You're not likely to get banned from here unless you breach the rules. Things like personal attacks etc... Here on AUSRC you are free to hold a view and express that view.

One of the reasons I really like this place. :thumb:

there is alot wrong with arc heli just a young community that love to make rules up as they go along they refer to plane flyers as plankers but the actaul fact of the matter is some of archeli members are wankers well i will more than likely be banned 4 this post i hope not ihope this site has a little less narrow minded people in charge lol i have personally seen members of archeli victimise retired ex servicemen then i get banned for commenting on said behaviour. I dunno about anyone else but i get somewhat upset by the attitude of these wankers towards older modlers that have spent decades to provide us with quility clubs and facilities

so as they do at archeli im takin my bat and ball and going home.... mum he was pickin on me.

anyway guys just a little issue off my chest
happy modeling to all :)

#25 ·
There are now 2 buggy drivers in our heli club in perth including me and the interest is growing when they see my baja or flux thrashin up and down.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.