Where would you move if you could?

Where would you move if you could?

Hi there!
    If you had the opportunity to choose any place in the world to move there for permanent residence what would your choice be? Please give your reasons why. C
    urcurrently I live in Tanzania in a small town but dream to move to some cold country, e.g. Denmark or Iceland just for a change

what about you?

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajenov View Post
    Hi there!
    If you had the opportunity to choose any place in the world to move there for permanent residence what would your choice be? Please give your reasons why. C
    urcurrently I live in Tanzania in a small town but dream to move to some cold country, e.g. Denmark or Iceland just for a change

what about you?

It would be Spain I have alwaus dreamt of living there as for the reasons it is way too simple. Most of all I like its architecture, history, climate, level of education etc. ) currently I live in LA but the cost of living here is really high (( in Spain, say, in Valencia you have pretty much the same level of life but it is much cheaper. Not to mention that real estate is 2 or even 3 times cheaper providing equally high level of comfort Have a look at the options available https://virtoproperty.com/property-f...alicante/denia yourself
    Last edited by Kyle Melone; 30-03-2020 at 07:35 AM.