I need advice

Thread: I need advice

R/C Newbie

I need advice

This year, for the first time, I decided to put the backyard in order. I completely replaced all the plants with potted plants, I made a gazebo in the backyard, I made rolled lawn. How else can you make the backyard more comfortable?

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Newbie
    There are several options to make your garden more comfortable and beautiful. First, you need to take good care of the plants. I don’t like potted plants much if it’s not flowers. It seems to me that trees and bushes grow much better in ordinary soil than in a pot, if you want to get rid of weeds in this way, then I recommend you to pay attention to other ways, for example, fencing from the rest of the earth, I have been using special landscape edges for over a year. In this article https://greatyardmaster.com/best-landscape-edging/ they are described in more detail. They help to ensure that the grass overgrown under a tree. You can also use special means from weeds. Secondly, people often neglect garden decorations, and I think this is a fault. Such decorations help to make your garden truly unique. No, I'm not talking about garden gnomes, there are many interesting garden decorations on the Internet that you can do yourself. You also need to keep the garden clean. I clean the garden at least 3 times a week, so it takes me no more than 20 minutes.