Australian RC Forums banner

For sale add posted, been over a day

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Vital-Blurs 
#1 ·
Hi,
Been a while since I've been on AusRC due to not being active in the hobby.
Wanted to post for sale my charger, did an add yesterday, yet still not showing.

No messages from the mods regarding if approved or not?

How long do I have to wait?

Cheers

#2 ·
Sadly activity on here has died right off.

Admin/mods with everything else going on, work, kids, life in general they don't come here much.

And as I understand it they only get a notification when they log in. A while ago a newer mod said that with being new to the role some ad posts slipped his notice re: where the notification shows up when he logs in.

Are you a member on hobby king? They have a for sale section on the forum. In the meantime maybe try any Facebook pages you may be a member on.

Other than that it's just a matter of patience.

#4 ·
Yeah, sorry about that. We don't even get notifications. When I do check in now and then, I have to click through a few screens and actually look to see if there's anything waiting to be approved. And when months go by without anything needing approval, it's easily missed when there is.

I recommend RC Tech's for sale section - http://www.rctech.net/forum/australia-sale-trade-103/

But I'll approve your post right now. Apologies :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.