Australian RC Forums banner

UH-1D Huey 500 size, superscale

7K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  MasterArtHelis 
#1 ·
Hello scale fans,

Because there are not only in Germany scale fans, but also with you in Australia, it is perhaps quite interesting for you to know that there is me. I started as a hobby and now it has become a profession. I would be happy for a change if not only in Germany the Hueys fly, but also with you in Australia :)
It is a UH-1D Huey in 500 size. I hope you like it.
Attached a few pictures of customer helicopters Huey 500.
(But I apologize for my for sure bad English :rolleyes:)

Greetings from Germany,
Christian

P.S .: This article could be called "advertising". I, or MasterArtHelis is however with you in Australia until now totally unknown. So if nobody knows that there is me, no one can write about it an experience report, which would be a pity. So I ask the administrators and users of this forum for forbearance for this one post, thank you in advance. For questions and if necessary also support I am here always gladly at the disposal!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Hi,

Thank you very much :) I give myself effort to do the fuselages so good as possible. You can take the Huey 500 size fuselage and compare with the real Huey. You should find all (surface) details on the model like it are on the real one, and vice versa.
The 4 photos shows overall done Helis. Here some detail photos of the fuselage itself like its getting shipped from me. Also some special paitworks which are done as individual production for customer, so these are not in the standard delivery program (14 different paintworks). Info: Paintworks are done with airbrush, also the writings, signs, coat of arms... Sticker are used sometimes, but very seldom, when it would be to tiny to do with airbrush, for example the coat of arms on cockpit door on "firedepartment LA". These also is with aging.
On the "SAR" paintwork you can see that the miniature writings are not real, only indicated with paint stick. Meanwhile the miniature writings are real and readable, please whatch "LUFTWAFFE". I do the Huey 500 size since about 2.5 years now, and there was some improvements. Also the painted writings are meanwhile better done. You will see when you compare "SAR" with the other paintworks.

Best regards,
Christian

Attachments

#6 ·
Hi,

Here further accessories, which came later. Load hook and oil cooling well, HF-antenna (HF = "high frequency", but exist only in the German army), and Cockpit.
The "ARMY Vietnam" is my private Huey. Actually it should not have an HF-antenna, but I mounted it because I like it :eek:

Attachments

#7 ·
Hi,

Markus from Austria has sent me some current photos of his Wucher Huey, with a winter background. I was feeling "yesterday" still summer at me, and with him everything is already white :rolleyes:
A photo in flight also, but its something older, without snow background.

Many greetings to you in Australia,
Christian

Attachments

#8 ·
Hi Guys,

A customer has send me two photos. Not everyone of us have the posobillity to fly with a background like this :cool:

Best regards to Australia,
Christian

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.