Brainless rusty.
    R/C Apprentice

Thumbs up Brainless rusty.

Basically a stock rustler I got second hand. Fitted an ezy run 9t combo. Now with Louise mt up hills on the rear and rockets on the front on 2s lipo.

From half throttle punching to full throttle it wheel stands. Before I fitted the 1/8 wheels ID had it up to just over 50kh... But that's only over a distance of about 30 meters.

Have to find a quiet side street for a full on run.

Now only have to see if I can work out the programming card so I can use reverse.
    I never Stand Corrected........................ I always sit down for bad news };~))

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

• TLR 22T 2.0 • MST FXX-D • Tamiya CW-01 • Tamiya DT-02 • Slash LCG 4x4 VXL •

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R/C Apprentice
    Hahaha sorry VB... I'm waiting for them to confirm my upload to photo bucket.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I never Stand Corrected........................ I always sit down for bad news };~))

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Apprentice
    Just got some alloy bodied shocks from an app / shop for about $30 for a set of 4.

I replaced the original ones as I bent a from one.

Haven't driven it yet. I don't think they have oil in them or its very thin or the old ones have thick oil in them.

But look ok for the price.

R/C Apprentice
    Pic with them fitted.

Well, they look good and as long as they dampen as oil-filled shocks should and don't leak everywhere, they'll do the job. Did you put oil in them?

I've always liked Traxxas shocks though. For me they've never leaked and I've never had the caps pop off like I'd heard many complain about. Maybe I just wasn't bashing them hard enough

R/C Apprentice
    Ummmm yeah I'll be filling them with oil..... as soon as I work out which one to use. :-))

Just some 30wt would be alright. I tend to use Losi shock oils but there probably isn't much difference between brands.