Australian RC Forums banner

Trex 450 pro dfc with heaps of spares and an Mcpx with brushless main motor.

[For Sale] 
2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  savage600 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I have for sale my trex 450 pro dfc which I am looking at selling to finish off a tarot 680 pro hexacopter build. The heli has a genuine Mikado mini-v fitted( express software) with align tail servo and inolab cyclic servos.

The heli has only had a couple of flights on it and has not been crashed. I am finding myself going more down the Multirotor path.

The deal will come with a lot of spares and not only the following.

2 x scorpion 6 motors, 2 x scorpion 60 amp speedies, 2 x align motors, 2 x align standard speedies, an align 3g fbl unit, an align 3gx fbl unit and a gp 780 tail gyro, 2 x align tail servos, multiple align cyclic servos ( some of which need new gears ) one of the align cyclic servos arrived with the kit is dead, 2 spare sets of blades etc etc etc.

The heli has additional KDE upgrades as follows, battery holder, tail servo holder and anti rotation bracket.

A crashed trex 450 fb heli airframe ( as pictured ).

Multiple dfc head parts and additional spares aswell.

If the heli is sold locally, I will include the box the spares are in.

I will now include an MCPX with a brushless main motor conversion and a lot of spares, some of which include, frames motors, cyclic servos, blades, batteries and heaps of other stuff.

The canopy is a tdr style black and white, autrotation main gear some alloy and carbon stuff on it.

I am open to trades for items which will help get my hexacopter in the air, along the lines of motors, speedies and a pixhawk fight controller.

Asking price is $550 ono plus postage and handling.

I also have a couple more canopies which I will include also, just found these while cleaning out the shed.

Cheers Dave.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.