Australian RC Forums banner

Swallow balance plug/port

[Wanted] 
6K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  zoomer 
#1 ·
Hey guys have a swallow AC/DC EQ charger here but lost the balance port and plug for the side where you can balance lipos. Anyone have the ports and plug laying around that I can buy?
Thanks

#5 ·
Damn I just ordered one of eBay for $30 haha ohwell lesson learnt when you don't look thorough enough through hobby king

Nah GTOJOE. Lipos need to be balanced a so need a balance board

#6 ·
Yeah i know they need to be balanced. My SkyRC B6AC has balance ports directly on the side. The balance board on yours looks like it simply plugs in to the side and then breaks up into the many options. My bet is that you could simply plug the battery into the port on the side. It will just detect how many cells are installed. I'll check with my swallow when i get a chance.

#9 ·
The original Swallow EQ has balance board connection.

Which often gets lost, broken or left behind someplace :( plus it's too short to reach battery, I gotta use extension/s etc etc

Since I mainly charge only 2S, I built my own wire just for 2S... just buy the wide plug and whack that onto a 2S extension lead ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.