Australian RC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcdrrv4

[Sold] 
2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  savage600 
#1 · (Edited)
MCD RRV4 Complete Racing Package. (SOLD).

Used.

No longer interested in racing, takes up too much time.

Asking Price $1500 ono.

Hi guys, I have for sale my MCDRRV4 ( alloy is highly polished ) as a complete ready to run racing package with enough spares ( as you will see later ) to last you a hell of along time.
As the car sits, it has the following.
- A 29.5cc OBR Full Mod which has not that long ago been rebuilt with a lightened flywheel, new piston, new ring, new ceramic hybrid bearings, new seals and the motor was tidied up a little more aswell by Pagey04 ( MicksModz ) locally here in S.A.

-a 668 walbro carby

-MSD ignition lead

-standard zenoah clutch

-Genuine super bee kill switch

-lightened MCD chasis

-Hitec 5755's all round

-plastic arms

-most other frame or chasis parts are highly polished alloy

-5 x race used shells

-outerwears ( if not on the car in the pic, they will be in the spares)

-hump style rx pack

-alloy servo savers

-the pipe looks very similar to the other pipe ( a victory rc ) the installed pip is quieter than the spare pipe.

In the package, you will have the enough parts to build a complete 2nd car ( minus motor, which was sold when the car was advertised at a higher price. The mylaps transponder was also sold, and even more spares on top of that to keep you going for a long time.

The car is located in the Adelaide Hills S.A.

Asking price is $1500 plus postage and packaging

All offers will be considered.

Please note, I have approximately 30 more pics of the spares etc, so I can email them if you need.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers Dave.

Please note that I have an additional 30 plus pics of the spares and can email them to you if you are keen.

Cheers Dave.

See less See more
#2 ·
I have sold a rolling chasis out of this package from the spares. I will drop the price of the car to $1100 with some spares o.n.o. plus postage

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.