Australian RC Forums banner

Good trails/crawling spots near adelaide?

6K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  JP147 
#1 ·
There are some pretty good places NW of Adelaide, but the best one I have found is at -35.2165651, 138.4721608. Follow the paths south west until you get to the red lumpy place you can see on the map. From there is a nice trail with some challenging parts going down to the beach, once you reach the beach go back up again.
Anyone else know any good places for a crawl or trail run?

#2 ·
I go up to humbug scrub and trail through a creek bed endless lines and trails its rocky, sandy, muddy and water crossings. Top spot for crawling. I know a really good scale canyon run in hillbank heres a few shots.what rig are you runnin jp?

Attachments

#3 ·
Humbug scrub seems like a good spot, I will definitely check it out. I know there used to be some good full sized spots there, but I would guess they are all closed now. I will have a look at hillbank too.

I have an RC4WD Trailfinder 2 with coil springs and some other upgrades.

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

#4 ·
Humbug scrub past para wirra rec park follow road until steep descent to a creek. Left hand side is the crawling side right hand side is sa water controlled and have signs and usual crap. I used to drive my sierra across all the rocks there but they've blocked it off. You can still park and walk though its an epic trek. Nice Yota got it flexing good with the coileez

#9 ·
I thought I replied to this but it seems like I haven't.

I actually have that exact spot marked down because I was going to see if you can drive a full size there. Seems like a good place, I will go there soon.

Leaf springs were good, but it flexes so much more with coils.

I hate to direct folks way from forums and permanently available information, but there is a strong South Australian Facebook group running at the moment, with comps and socials fairly regularly.

SA RC Crawlers and Scalers

Hope you find some joy, don't forget to come back and spread the word.
Looks good, I joined the group.

#6 ·
Crawling in SA

I hate to direct folks way from forums and permanently available information, but there is a strong South Australian Facebook group running at the moment, with comps and socials fairly regularly.

SA RC Crawlers and Scalers

Hope you find some joy, don't forget to come back and spread the word.

#8 ·
Hang on are you stew from onetencrawlers? I bought a hh br-xl and a torque master expert 55t motor off you guys. great service . Love the esc its so precise good to see crawling taking off. I love a day out 4wheelin in my 1:1 patrol and at the end of the day out comes the jeep for more fun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.