Australian RC Forums banner

Spektrum DX7s

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Hobby4me 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been looking for a 8 channel receiver for my DX7s (only need 7 Ch)and I nearly choked on the price of a AR8000.
Can anyone tell me anything about these 8 channel receivers that work with the Spektrum series of TX's. The + and minuses of this budget receiver.
Storm RC F801 Receiver Digital 2.4GHz For Spektrum DX6 DX7 DX8 DX10 AU

#3 ·
Yes thanks for the link but they seem not to have the Storm RC F801 Receiver. The funny thing is you ask two sellers on ebay does the F801 work with the DX7s not just the DX7 and you don't get are direct answer. I have google'd and cant find anything for or against either will they or will not work with the "S" in the DX7 series of transmitters.

#4 ·
Well binding can be an unexpected problem with these radio's not unless you read the fine print which is, it is just about impossible to bind a AR610 or AR 8000 not unless you take the DX7s for a walk AWAY from the receiver. Yes forget about binding the receiver to the radio if both the Radio and receiver are on the same table you are working on. There is very, very little about this problem either in the manual that comes with the radio or YOUTUBE.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.