DJI Phantom 2 Flyaway
    R/C Newbie

DJI Phantom 2 Flyaway

Hi, Although I am not a R/C enthusiast, I purchased a phantom 2 with Zenmuse gymbal and GoPro hero 3+black from Camzilla in January. In February the controller battery went flat and control was lost. The Quadcopter continued on the course it was on until out of sight, and was never recovered. I contacted the retailer and was told the loss was due to Operator error. After contacting Consumer affairs I took the retailer to the NCAT (National Civil and Administrative Tribunal. The case was heard in July and I was awarded a full refund from the retailer (Camzilla), and received a bank transfer for the full amount in August. The retailer has since appealed the decision and the appeal was dismissed in October however the retailer has since lodged a second appeal that is in abeyance. If there are others who have experienced flyaways I would be happy to assist with case notes or advise. This has been a very stressful experience and I have needed to be very determined to follow it through this far. Jonathan Barton Wollongong NSW

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Novice
    DJI phantum 2 dron is a customizable its a best drones on the market DJI is a trusted brand i love it