Carisma M10DT

Thread: Carisma M10DT

Carisma M10DT

Does any one know much about this truck ??

Savage 3 speed Infinity 32R-Z- Savage Flux XL - Savage Flux - Savage XS - E-Revo BL- Traxxas Summit BL - TT ST1 BL - TT MT4 G3 - Kyosho Mad force LE - Wild Willy 2 - Tamiya CR01 - Smash Shark BL.

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Newbie
    I have two GT10DTs. Not the same shell but the mechanics and spares look pretty similar. The shocks are pretty ordinary and not very strong. I swapped mine out with either losi mini 8ight ones (not quite perfect fill but with the help of my dremmel) or the carisma metal shock bodies. No issues with the electrics. We run 2s lipo with no problems. If they are similar tyres to the GT10DT they wont last long or have great grip but there are tonnes of other options. Little bit involved to get access to the internals. Seem to have to take more of the frame off to adjust anything ie gear mesh.
    The GT10DT is pretty tough. So far neither of my kids have managed to break much.

Cheers for that simo.. Not much info on this truck out there.. For $300 RTR i suppose its not to bad.
    Savage 3 speed Infinity 32R-Z- Savage Flux XL - Savage Flux - Savage XS - E-Revo BL- Traxxas Summit BL - TT ST1 BL - TT MT4 G3 - Kyosho Mad force LE - Wild Willy 2 - Tamiya CR01 - Smash Shark BL.

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Newbie
    OMP are the distributors (i think).
    Modelflight is the shop to check out if interested

R/C Novice
    great looking truck , water proof , im running 3s but the wheels are real junk , may aswell have slicks on them the grip is pants but i just got some losi wheels so will see how that goes .but its still pretty solid

R/C Newbie
    I did the same with losi Tyres. We also use losi mini 8ight shocks with minimal mods required. Watch the mesh and alignment between spur and pinion. I have stripped more than my fair share.

R/C Novice
    ah ok kool cheers for the info my body also sits a touch to far forward so i had to trim it abit around the arches to stop rubbbing as i didnt want the body sky high