Australian RC Forums banner

Need some help with a charger

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  towie964 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm just getting back into RC after a few years, I have an Absolute 1807 dual charger but I've lost the manual and I can't work out how to get it to charge.
It is stuck on "Store Mode" so when I start it puts a store charge on the battery but nothing else. I cannot for the life of me work out how to get it into charge mode.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I have not used this charger before, but I would think seeing as almost every charger works primarily the same...

Use the mode button to select battery type, tap select, and then use the up/down button to select the charging platform you wish to use, tap select again, the tap select one more time to up/down the charge rate and confirm with select...now push and hold select for 2-3 seconds to start charge function and finally select one more time to confirm you have entered the correct amps and voltage

Once you have sorted Channel 1 out, select channel 2 and repeat process until you have it running as well

Hope this helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.