Australian RC Forums banner

Rcworld.com.au

4K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  towie964 
#1 ·
Hi all,
Has anyone used rcworld.com.au before??

I placed an order a few days ago - only 3 items and all 3 are listed as IN STOCK.

I would have expected that my ordered would have been posted by now but it is still "processing". Every eBay store that I buy from can get their sh*t together enough to post items within 24 -48 hrs but this place which is in Australia still haven't posted it.

Have I bought from yet another useless Australian Hobby shop?

#4 ·
You seem to have been unlucky, not every shop has the capability of processing orders at the same speed...I know the shop I am at strives to process every order received the day it comes in, but at the outside within 24 hours...

Their website may not be up to date, and may be waiting on one of the items to come into stock.

#6 ·
It has been several days - how is it anything other than terrible customer service to have not posted my order yet?? I understand that not every shop can post the day the order comes in, but 24 hours later? 48 hours later? 3 days later?
They advertise that they post twice a day!!! And they haven't even replied to my email!! So sick of these companies who are at best useless but more likely deliberately misleading!

#7 ·
Dont get me wrong, I am not defending them, merely pointing out that there is good and bad in everything.

We strive to do the right thing by the customer 100% of the time, but you know what, we still get negative feedback from customers because of issues that are beyond our control.

I have taken orders at 5pm on a Friday (after the last mail pick up) and been hit with a negative because the item didn't arrive in Perth from Brisbane the following Monday, yet sellers like the one you are dealing seem to come out of this type of situation without a bruise.

Personally, I would be peed off at your situation and be on the phone demanding an answer or cancelling the order and buying elsewhere

#9 ·
I was ignored by rcworld.com.au both times I contacted them. So after a week of my order sitting there not posted, I opened a PayPal dispute telling them that I do not want the items anymore and to cancel my order. The following day - I get an email - your items have been posted. Bit late & it took a PayPal claim before they would post my items?
Anyone know if I can refuse the items when they arrive? I don't want them anymore - I found and bought them from a LHS after a week of waiting & being ignored by a pathetic excuse for a company.

Buyer beware - steer clear of rcworld.com.au (aka Tates toys in Geelong).

Thanks for the advice dsjohnson - I might give perthrc.com.au a try.

Cheers

#10 ·
If the items have been posted you are obliged to take them, as long as the order is correct and nothing damaged, if there is a problem with the order, they will be required to rectify it or refund once you post the items back to them.

Paying with PayPal you could still contact PayPal and let them know that only after you advised that you wanted to cancel the order, did they send you an email saying that the items had been posted, and due to the fact the items were not posted when you contact PayPal you still want the order cancelled and no longer want the parts, they should put a hold on the money until the order problem has been sorted....parts located, and PayPal will want proof of postage before they will accept that the items have in fact been posted....Did they send you a tracking number?

If so you can locate the items in the system and check if they are just saying it is posted to get PayPal off their back

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.