Australian RC Forums banner

Not getting what i paid for..

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  admin 
#1 · (Edited)
AusRC subscription - Not getting what i paid for..

Folks,
Please fix up the entitlements for paid (bronze) level subscription on my account.
I do not have the allowed BBCode limits etc on my signature and other benefits etc.

As per AusRC subscription chart here - http://www.ausrc.com/images/Subs.PNG, clearly should have BBcode enabled signature for Bronze Members.

My signature clearly isn't displaying using BBCode and my Signature settings say BBCode not allowed..

As I have already sent PM's but assuming these people are busy with family \ no longer active etc. What more needs to be done to change this?

Thanks,
DruiD

#3 ·
Personally I think its a bit rich that ausrc even offer subscriptions anymore, since virtucon (or whoever they are) bought the forum and make all the money off advertising. Back in the day you actually had a sense of worth in contributing to the community and helping out to keep the place running, these days I can't see the point. Just my opinion though and probably not worth a pinch of sh!t

#6 ·
It all about money these days. Service is what you get at home alone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.