Not getting what i paid for..
    R/C Novice

AusRC subscription - Not getting what i paid for..

Folks,
    Please fix up the entitlements for paid (bronze) level subscription on my account.
    I do not have the allowed BBCode limits etc on my signature and other benefits etc.

As per AusRC subscription chart here - https://www.ausrc.com/images/Subs.PNG, clearly should have BBcode enabled signature for Bronze Members.

My signature clearly isn't displaying using BBCode and my Signature settings say BBCode not allowed..

As I have already sent PM's but assuming these people are busy with family \ no longer active etc. What more needs to be done to change this?

Thanks,
    DruiD
    Last edited by DruiD; 05-08-2014 at 02:13 PM. Reason: title..

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

I've corrected the error, have a nice day
    KN

R/C God

Personally I think its a bit rich that ausrc even offer subscriptions anymore, since virtucon (or whoever they are) bought the forum and make all the money off advertising. Back in the day you actually had a sense of worth in contributing to the community and helping out to keep the place running, these days I can't see the point. Just my opinion though and probably not worth a pinch of sh!t
    "As inconspicuous as I am...I am a hard face to forget"
    BigKev aka The Frog
    27/9/2010

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

" AUSRC.COM Subscribers Promotion - January 2012 (We're running late) - $649 Value!!

by AUSRC
    Published on 28-02-2012 08:55 AM

Well everyone, after a few delays and much anticipation I am happy to announce the 3rd Subscribers Draw for 2011/12 and Fred has up'ed the ante again.

Thanks to RC Hobbies, our prize this round is a 1.3m long, 26cc gas powered, fibreglass hull, ready to run RC Boat.

The prize can be viewed on the RC Hobbies website here: http://rchobbies.com.au/store/produc...ducts_id=64878 "

2 years late ????

I've joined on 2004 those where simple days.Now you need to be subscribed just to have your gif in your sig...Whats this world coming too..
    Savage 3 speed Infinity 32R-Z- Savage Flux XL - Savage Flux - Savage XS - E-Revo BL- Traxxas Summit BL - TT ST1 BL - TT MT4 G3 - Kyosho Mad force LE - Wild Willy 2 - Tamiya CR01 - Smash Shark BL.

R/C God

Why won't someone think of the children!!??
    "As inconspicuous as I am...I am a hard face to forget"
    BigKev aka The Frog
    27/9/2010

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It all about money these days. Service is what you get at home alone.
    Come to Lake Centenary in Temora to run your RC boat. Free BBQ's, power points, great amenities with hot showers, a childs sandpit/play area and lots of shade sails around the lake edge. It's 2km out of town, fresh water and gas boats are welcome.

R/C Novice
    Horray ... after a few days of no access at all, I seem to be back on the forums.
    Thanks to the Admins and also thanks the Peter for being the "go between" to get me back online!!

Glad you're back online!
    KN Community Support