Reccomendations

Thread: Reccomendations

R/C Newbie

Reccomendations

Hi guys

I live in suburbian Australia but regularly go camping at dirt biking in the outback, I want an RC that is electric 4x4, preferably durable and that can both go off-road but still can reach good speeds on dirt tracks. Any suggestions or reccomendations for what I need?

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Senior Moderator
    Savage Flux...they are quick and can be set up to run a track, not as fast as a buggy in the corners and not as good handling, but if you are going bust, a buggy is not going to handle the scrub where the Monster truck will

The Savage also has the ability to handle both 4 and 6 cell lipo, but 4 cell is the sweet spot, you will still get good top end, but suffer less damage.

Parts are also pretty cheap for the Savage, due to a lot of places breaking them up and selling as parts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Baja...Because Size Matters!

Everybody is adding famous quotes to their sigs, so...My Mother to my Father on Disciplining me as a child....You hit him Noel, My Arm is getting tired.