Tamiya Nitrage part needed

Tamiya Nitrage part needed

Hi all, I'm looking for a starter assembly that goes on the back of a Tamiya Nitrage engine. The part that the Handy start fits into to start the engine. I can't find one anywhere.

Any ideas?
    Come to Lake Centenary in Temora to run your RC boat. Free BBQ's, power points, great amenities with hot showers, a childs sandpit/play area and lots of shade sails around the lake edge. It's 2km out of town, fresh water and gas boats are welcome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Senior Moderator
    Pull Start maybe....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Baja...Because Size Matters!

Everybody is adding famous quotes to their sigs, so...My Mother to my Father on Disciplining me as a child....You hit him Noel, My Arm is getting tired.

That would do. I don't know what would fit it though.
    Come to Lake Centenary in Temora to run your RC boat. Free BBQ's, power points, great amenities with hot showers, a childs sandpit/play area and lots of shade sails around the lake edge. It's 2km out of town, fresh water and gas boats are welcome.

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Senior Moderator
    Is it the 5.2 nitro engine Brett?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Baja...Because Size Matters!

Everybody is adding famous quotes to their sigs, so...My Mother to my Father on Disciplining me as a child....You hit him Noel, My Arm is getting tired.

Yes Pete. That's the one. Maybe a Force .32 pull start would fit but I'm not sure.

What's the bolt spacing and OWB size brett? I have a few rotor start plates here I have no use for, one of them may fit

Sent from my LG-P705 using Tapatalk
    Only Aero based now, mostly multi rotors and FPV Turnigy Talon-X, Scratch Built Tri, Scratch built Deadcat
    900mhz and 5.8g FPV Setups, Custom Clover Leaf aerials
    Anyone need CAD (Solidworks) designs done PM me, all i need is a rough sketch. No Charge for simple designs.

I'll measure tonight. The car is in a container on the farm where we run. Cheers.

Still Looking.

Anyone?