My First Bash

Thread: My First Bash

R/C God

For the benefit of those of you who don't know me until today I have only ever exclusively raced my trucks. Early this week my daughter mentioned she wouldn't mind getting into the nitro truck scene again soI rang rchobbies in Sydney and Fred sent me a couple of Traxxas S-Maxx's within 24hrs. I wanted two as we would both would be on the same playing fieldand my daughter would have no reason to claim a disadvantage (yet again).

Anyway, we headed off to one of the local parks and after breaking in the trucks we had a play on one of those Toyworld BMX jumps (rated to 130kg) I grabbed last weekend. I had a ball, it was relaxing and completely enjoyable. I popped a toelink and Amber broke a tank but that was helped by being t-boned by my mates Savage 4.6.

I think I will be doing a lot more casual playing then racing in futre

Click the image, footage is raw and my daughter has been severely spoken to for cursing at the end.

Edited by: Mr Flibble

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Welcome to the dark side Mr Fibble!! Although Ive never raced (at a track) i can imaging that just messing around would be more enjoyable than having the stress's of gettig your truck set up perfectly, paying every weekend to race, and praying that you dont crash when you are in he lead (i hated that when i had my Xbox on a car racing game )

I hope to see you at a bash in the near future

BTW, I havnt seen you on MSN for ages.........

Hey Flibb - nice footage (nice outfit too btw!)

Unfortunately I didn't get that Ducati so you can put the bike trailer away - thanks anyway mate,

j

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Nice pic..

Im sure you will enjoy bashing, I know i do, My poor buggy/truck always gets on the wrong end of my stressfull week at work...lol Great choice in trucks by the way, gota love the S-maxx

Cheers Andy

R/C God
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjrules

Hey Flibb - nice footage (nice outfit too btw!)

Unfortunately I didn't get that Ducati so you can put the bike trailer away - thanks anyway mate,

j

Thanks mate, the boots are crushed velvet dr martens from the UK. Look flash hey

Love Doc's - I got mine in Scotland from a person who spoke not 1 intelligible word!

R/C Apprentice
    Hey! What are you saying about people from Scotland!
    Converted Brushless LST, 2 x Stampede 4x4, AX10, Honcho, Wraith, RC Laser (yacht), RC Trenchant (submarine)

R/C God

Struth Flibble! That wasn't cursing your daughter was uttering. It was a term of appreciation! My 5 yr old grandson does better than that with the language, and he DOES get dealt with! I'm from the old school.... soap works wonders!

Had a run with the Tmaxxs this afternoon, doing similar stuff. And 23 yr old son and I alsohad a ton of fun!

And gothikon, what was that you said? Didn't understand a bloody word.
    Truck

I'll wager it's not long before she is showing you the moves Mr Flibble, they catch on quickly these young'uns.
    Member No. 122
    The avalanche from the hills!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

huh huh what was that you were saying skidd

Some nice jumps you got goiing theree.

MORE POWER I SAY

haha.

Thats a bigass jump. Who was the driver in that pic ? Hope to see you at a bash.
    RiZ

R/C God

Quote Originally Posted by Skidd
    I'll wager it's not long before she is showing you the moves Mr Flibble, they catch on quickly these young'uns.

My daughter is a bit of gun at this stuff. She raced a couple of times last season and race control took great pleasure in announcing she whipped me So I just banned her

R/C God

Quote Originally Posted by RiZZa
    Thats a bigass jump. Who was the driver in that pic ? Hope to see you at a bash.

The one with the sharp fashion sense is none other then me, the dwarf king (sometimes confused with Scorpion King but a shorter version and not as buff).