Australian RC Forums banner

SALS Round 3 06/04/2014

5K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  Johnseeone 
#1 ·
Howdy guys SALS racing is on this Sunday the 6th of April. ;)

We have 4 classes running which will be -

2WD EFRA
2WD OUTLAW
4X4 AARCMCC
4X4 OUTLAW

Cheers
JOHNSEE

#3 · (Edited)
EFRA - EUROPEAN FEDERATION OF RADIO OPERATED MODEL AUTOMOBILES.

So that would be Elcon, Hormann etc cars max 26cc engine

2WD Outlaw - any baja 5b, 5sc, 5t, shortys also can be elcon, hormann etc with max 30.5cc engine

4X4 AARCMCC max 26cc enigne
4X4 Outlaw max 30.5cc enigne

Both 4x4 classes would be FG's, Losi, MCD all depends on what specs you have to what class you can enter.

Any details you need mate just ask i should have the answers to them all :cool:

Cheers
JOHNSEE

#5 ·
The barby for lunch is around 12 ish too I believe.

I have the kids this round, but fingers crossed to be able to make the next round. :pray2:

I'll bring the kids along, as a couple of them love the cars and they all love a sausage sizzle for lunch.

Cheers dave.

#14 ·
Congrats to all who competed, and to those that placed and won....great to see some racing results and another club moving ahead...Keep up the great work...

Like any club, they all need support from the local community...dont forget to tell your friends, spectators often become competitors, take a mate out for the day, you never know they may want to join in when they see the action up close :)

#15 ·
I went along as a spectator and became a member a little while after.

I have only been a handfull of times to race and have found it so different than bashing, but it is a great challenge and well worth the effort and time.

The guys are very welcoming at S.A.L.S. and even take the time to talk to my kids and the kids aren't rushed away from looking at the cars.

If anyone is even half keen to get into racing, head along to your local club and have a go.

Cheers Dave.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.