Australian RC Forums banner

Bash competion (Perth)

4K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Snoozierc 
#1 ·
Hey guys
I'm new on here and and am looking for people to bash with. I have a YouTube channel that I am on everyday and I post everything I do with rc on that channel bashing and updates. I have had a great idea that I set up some competions such as longest jump and a few others I am very open to suggestions.i will try to organise prizes for first place .if you know of anyone trying to get there name out or you own a hobby shop and would want to spinster the events let me know the prizes would be great I
If they could be a set of tires for the scale and type rig eg for the 1/5 scale class a set of paddles to for a 1/5 scale car.and the classes will be for scales and type of rig class eg 1/10 2wd 1/10 4wd 1/18 my and 1:8 buggy just a few for and eg

Let me know what you all think of the idea. I will have restrictions on run up size and other things

Let me know what you think ?

#3 ·
yes sir that is the plan!! i have made a facebook page that is dedicated to doing these events please check it out and join i am planning on having one in April the 7th 12th or 13th please put anyone and everyone onto this page i am planning of having lots of people for a good time at least one a month around the north and south suburbs

#5 ·
Pray you dont get a runaway and a member of the public gets hurt..YOU RUN THE RISK OF LOOSING IT ALL
We had big events at parks etc but after a child was hurt overseas at an event..the person running the event was held liable and lost a fortune
Sorry....dont mean to put a spoiler on your event....just though ide lyk...run them somewhere out of public view

#6 ·
I dont think it puts a damper on the event....Public Safety is paramount, especially around our hobby, making sure the general public have a safe and fun time will promote more positive reviews of what we do

I am also pretty sure snoozie wants to protect his interests as well, and I think it is a good idea that we all remember to practice safety first.....as this will set us apart from the idiots who have no concern for the public or their safety

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.