Australian RC Forums banner

Blade 350QX Tips and Upgrades Plus 2.0 Firmware

5K views 19 replies 4 participants last post by  makuloco2000 
#1 · (Edited)
I have made a few new videos on setup of this rig as it is unlike anything else I have owned with a few quirks. I figured this would help new owners get to learn this quad a little better before they take it to a field and let things fly. Upgrades and more tips videos to come also. Speaking of updates Blade just announced they have new 2.0 firmware for the 350QX coming out within the next month with some great new features see here-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATaIgJ4CtrY

Arming and Disarming

Enabling and Disabling GPS

#2 ·
Great tips

I am thinking of getting one of these units, just to see how indestructible they really are...Capt Crash-a-lot flies again :(

#3 ·
Mine has arrived....heading out to pick it up this morning....expect tears this afternoon :)

Capt Crash-a-lot rides again....yee haa...please consider wearing a safety helmet if you are wandering around near my place today...even the magpies are running scarred :)

#8 ·
Best result so far, I am still learning but have managed to not break anything yet :)

#11 ·
Crap pilot or not I feel these are much easier to fly than my basic WLToys Quads especially if you freak out you can just let go of the sticks and it will hover and hold on it's own so you can reorientate yourself. Only thing I don't like is the SAFE mode feels weird when it is too close to the pilot as it is trying to stay away from the SAFE zone around the pilot so I just use Stability mode.

#13 ·
I know where there is some at the moment...BNF or RTF (with DX5e)...stock is limited though :)

#15 ·
#17 ·
That DJI price seems very cheap....I have seen the DJI gear at much higher prices than that

#19 ·
ye...i had it saved and for 3 days i checked all the details..ITS WAS ALL GREEN !!
I went into the shop and when they finally did look at there own website they all agreed it was undead $500 full price.
They mad a phone call and magically..the next time i looked at there screen..it had changed to $500 deposit..IN RED !!
Got excuses like..we could have been hacked to you need to hit the back button and then another lame excuse from mr gibbs.
Offered me a $100 discount...wow...i came in to spend $500 and you wanna slug me $1500
The lies and treating me like an idiot in store made me mad as hell.....WONT RECOMMEND !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.